or Connect

Posts by AMx21

Copped this: http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york-leather-baseball-jacket-502998239.html?index=34&cgid=mens-outerwear for 249, not too shabby. There's a Ricky Rick Stiff Suede to be had for 500 and a Lot78 quilted bomber for around 250. Available in a decent range of sizes, too. Surprising, since I haven't had much luck with the Warehouse ever before. The website is almost unbearably slow (at least right now), though.
As much as I'd like for a "Pyramid of Jawnz" scheme to exist, I received a reply from Charly almost immediately after I posted. And I just noticed, it sounds like I'm complaining about the waiting period in my original post; I was actually trying to reply to the guy who was was hoping to receive his jacket soon:  
I just ordered a jacket, and the lead time quoted was 20 weeks. Considering that initial lead time estimates can be overshot, that's a pretty long time. Anyway, concerning my order, I don't know whether it's been completed yet. Although communication was pretty swift initially, I haven't heard anything from Charly since I made the PayPal payment 2 days ago. Should I be worried? They're probably just really busy with the restaurant, but I can't help but be impatient and...