or Connect

Posts by davidw25

I don't doubt the pricing fairness one bit, Karl. I didn't mean it that way at all. Like I said I am sure all the details are there, just wasn't where I thought it would be. I still may buy, just gotta get some ducks in a row first so to speak (i.e. sell some other shizz). 
Yeah, at $300 It was an instant purchase for me, now I have to really think about it.
$385 makes me do a double take, seems a bit high, I am sure the quality is there though. I just have to really consider the cost on something at that price.  Can we get some pics?!?!?!
How much was it?
I have a pair of indigo x indigo 31 straight what is your inseam, they have been hemmed. Send me a Direct Message
Makes sense, thanks for the tip. 
I did notice it come up elswhere that people had asked for wheeled and were told it only goes with the Independence collection. Not really a deal breaker by any means. Thanks for your response! 
First post here, thank you guys for posting your pictures, I love that I can come here for some inspiration.  Here is my make up as it stands right now. The starred Items are things I am either unsure of or open to changing, feedback would be MUCH appreciated.    MacNeil Wingtip Golden Brown CXL Exposed Antique Brass Eyelets **Tone on Tone Stitching ** **Welt** Not sure what to go with here, thinking Natural **Wheeled** Not sure exactly what all the options...