or Connect

Posts by Ironballs

I wonder what the wool blend in that might be, as it's priced much higher than comparable items (329€ in the EU, most of the stuff is 299€, or 229€ used to be the norm).
Not suits. The legs are too slim. You could try the Havana or Napoli separates and get trousers one size larger than the accompanying jacket. In Jackets you may have luck with the Havana.   The jackets won't work if you have a large midsection though. Only if most of your, er, extra, weight is below or above your waist.
 Is it softness comparable to the Sky Blue Oxford (Brembana, $69.99 one)? Recent batches (September) of that fabric are incredibly soft. Has the same thing happened to Classic Blue, I wonder?
 You should also check the measurements on the other suit when it arrives. SS's QA is not the greatest, there can be inconsistencies between models. It could be that the Jort you received has this problem, or it could very well be that they changed the sizing, although this seems quite odd. Even though I know my size for most models, I always order two jackets or suits in the same size, and return the one that fits worse.
The sky blue oxford of this year is so much softer than last year (my previous one is from September a year ago). Don't mind the $10 increase at all.
And in the chest piece, extending to where the pockets are, and reaching the shoulder seams on top.
I have to disagree with kulata on both points, it doesn't look too tight (maybe a tiny bit) but the length is correct, the sleeves could be shortened.
"What's the order number of that torso? Is it in the torso google doc?"   "Use torso from order #332611, but increase biceps girth by 10 cm (keep the pectorals unfused)"
Shipping back and forth would be $55 ($30 prepaid jacket from the UK, for return $25 default shipping). You really think shoulder or collar issues could be fixed for less than that locally?