or Connect

Posts by sonlegoman

ALL SOLD. Not sure if I should close the listing or not. I have 3 of these that my dad picked up while visiting England. They are brand new. There is no brand. It is very soft. 62 inches x 12 inches. The "Made in Scotland" tag is not sewn on but appears to be iron glued on. $25 for within the United States. $32 for outside the United States. Paypal or Google Wallet.
I'll try to restock the round pearls. But optometry school really does come first now.
As you can see, lots of items are starting to sell out. I'm currently on rotations and making apartment moves every few months so I haven't been able to update with new materials. I'm sorry about this but I just haven't had the time. I'll try to update soon. Thanks for all your support.
I purchased these new and it is still in its original box and has never been opened. The circular tape seals are still intact and I have photos to prove it. It was purchased from a credit card rewards program and came straight from "B/W New Media West" so you know it is legit. This normally retails for $499 in the US and higher in EU and Australia. I'm willing to sell for $450 to pay for my stupid optometry schooling. Conditions of sale: free shipping to US via UPS...
I guess I've been bumping this thread without replying and people think this little hobby of mine has gone dormant. It hasn't. I am still offering these cufflinks and as of January 7, 2012, the prices and quantities are up to date. I know I should be adding more pairs but school has gotten hectic and I just haven't had the time to search for new materials. But yes, they are still for sale. I will maybe add a few more pairs in between quarters. Pocket square business,...
This is my new lapel flowers thread: Design #1: Remembrance day poppy. Description: 33mm across. Made from crocheted cotton yarn by my loving girlfriend. All money (and probably more) goes to her. Price: $12 each. These are already made and ready to be sent immediately. Only 6 available. It fastens to the lapel via a button on the back. Design #2: White and yellow narcissus. Description:~45mm across from white petal tip to tip. Made from crocheted cotton...
My 6 month old threw up when she saw this. It was probably a combination of just being fed and me bouncing her on my lap. And because she is only 6 months old and infants generally have a weak pyloric sphincter. But I think the black shirt and tie was the impetus.
this is my new cufflinks thread. I will be adding new designs to this thread. I will only have a small number of each item. I am no longer doing this with a significant amount of time since I now have rotations so the quantity of each design will only be 2 or 3. I'm only doing this to make cufflinks for my own collection and then selling the extras to you guys. Hope you enjoy it. Shipping is free for US and $2 per pair for non-US. Design #1: Pearl...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Snapped this yesterday. Could not see if person driving was "tap worthy". Is Cornerstone the church?
I really can't imagine Korean men being experts on penis length.