or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

I've been after an Inverallan 6A in heather gray for the better part of a year now. Grab it while you can.
Selling booze is illegal in Dubai?
Damn, that tobacco suede pulls some serous color shifting. I was worried about the color of the "new" batch, but those look awesome.
Does this mean we're looking at a ship date around the 3rd week of September?
I died a little inside when I saw it was a M. If it were an XL I would have spammed your inbox so hard. End isn't even stocking a heather gray this season. Else I'd probably buy from there. Customs horror stories and all
Want an iconic, basically new, ridiculously hard to find, Inverallan 6A (40/42) in a classic heather gray for an amazing price? Or do you want to want for END to restock, pay $90 more, plus shipping, AND get hit with a massive customs bill? Thought so. Buy this. 
For the dark brown CXL jumper   Yea, I like the sole edge color on the suede shoes golfinz has in his picture. That's the color I was going for   An antiqued brown like this would be my ideal and I think would look amazing        @steveyoo1983 does Carmina offer anything like that?   And RE: the brass eyelets/speed hooks: bright or antiqued brass? 
WE HAVE SIX!!! I think. Please PM @steveyoo1983!
What is the deal with all the "daytime" IPAs that are popping up from everyone?   And while IPAs will always be my first love, I CANNOT wait for the chocolate-y/coffee-y/caramel-y stouts of fall/winter to come around
I don't believe in taking things slow