or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

Mind giving an armhole and bicep measurement? Also, what size did you get? 44?
My four month old Carmina snuff string loafers have survived hours of dancing/being stepped on/spilled on at the grimiest, dirtiest bar in DC I've ever seen, a 7 hour hike around Manhattan followed by more bars and dancing, multiple sprints through sudden thunderstorms, and a fairly wet boat ride around Martha's Vineyard — all within the past few weeks. They wear hard and hold up very admirably.  I wear them on average 2-3x a week and I've just exposed the sole stitching. 
So jealous. Could use my 46 for these 60 degree(wtf?) August mornings.
Way too big for ya :) 
Classic Unionmade "sorry, we sold out" e-mail. BOOO.   In other news: Cesare Attolini for Luciano Barbera Sartoriale suit on the way via B&S!   This also puts an end to my black captoe conundrum, but I'll probably pick up the Rain MTO anyway.
AS heads and shoulders above KW
EXTRA 15
He has a major, major backlog of work Argh, this means I need to make up my mind soon And for you guys looking at overcoats. Not a true overcoat but... dayum.http://www.styleforum.net/t/382060/nwt-brunello-cucinelli-overcoat-give-away-pricing/0_30
I have a pair. I don't like them. I would wear a pair in Carmina's Rain last. To an evening event. Otherwise, I prefer shades of brown with all my suits and trousers. 
It is Uetaming and actually raining here in Baltimore