or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

I have the same suit in charcoal. It's made by Corneliani but no indication of model.   Here's the tag from the listing:
 That second one looks familiar  [[SPOILER]]
I think I'm a one watch kinda guy. Moonwatch ftw
 EarthTreks is awesome. I need to get down there more
What
@Monkeyface The prevalence of injuries from running is likely exaggerated by its popularity and its status as the first "go-to" activity for sedentary/obese people. I do see more acute injuries from contact sports or activities that require sudden directional changes at high velocity, but as far as chronic injuries go, running is at the top of the heap.     @kulata You're pretty much stuck with whatever your genes have to say about actual bone structure.   Re:...
My undergrad wardrobe could be described in two words: Brooks Brothers.    I follow acridsheep's SF newbie life cycle chart pretty much perfectly.
I work in physical therapy and running has the highest injury rate of any recreational sport. Doesn't matter what the activity is, create imbalances or have poor body mechanics or movement patterns, you're going to get hurt. Any exercise executes properly and with intelligent program design/overload methods can be continued safely for a lifetime
And Mrs. @The Noodles just ordered him a speedo. The horror. Coming to a swimming pool near you for us MD/DC/NOVA folk
 Because PGC-1a4 expression