or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

So here's that street, present day (3 weeks ago) 
But, but some stouts are so much better at close to room temp
That's @NAMOR 's listing 
So where does one get shorts if Uniqlo's suck?
Ha I thought I was in GNAT because elioda and jfrater were posting @DavidLane I can snap some really bad cell phone pics of the coconut shell buttons but the photos of em in this thread are much better quality and accurately represent their appearance in person
Shrug. 300+ squats and 400+ deadlifts have been commonplace in every gym I've been in since high school. 300lb benches are much rarer. Currently utilize a commercial gym and I see 18-55 yos that train for aesthetics routinely bang out 300-400lb lower body lifts.
If you're not 50+ years old, actually perform the 3 powerlifts, and are of average build, you should be at a 1000lb total within your first 6 months of training if not earlier.
Just received the Navy Cotton-Linen w/ coconut shell buttons and Blue Dress Stripes Seersucker. Fantastic fabrics.   So these are my first linen, first seersucker, and first coconut shell buttoned shirts. Is any special care required for them?
My tailor likes telling a story of how he talked a client out of purchasing a $20k Vicuna overcoat for her boyfriend from the LP store around here and made him one for ~$12k instead.
Great. Aesthetics challenge after I decide to go on a 2-day binge of chips, cookies, and Quest bars. 10 lbs of (hopefully) pure bloat in 48 hours.