or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

Yes, obvious exceptions being extreme illness / recovery from major injury, combined with immobilization / bed rest for muscle loss. At the same time muscle will also be spared if consuming a significant caloric surplus unless the diet is extremely low in leucine. Oreos + chocolate milk would actually do a pretty good job of sparing muscle.   I doubt @conceptionist met either criteria while on holiday
It's somewhat impossible to lose a significant amount of strength, muscle, and gain a significant amount of fat in a two week period
What.A few gems from the thrift thread:All from the same guy. Not tagged because I don't want his stupidity to venture outside of the thrift thread.
Is there a way to block users on the mobile site?
Every time we've had the "women's version of ____ " discussion the answer seems to be "there is no women's equivalent because of the nature of disposable women's fashion"   Then again, you can't really go wrong with Chanel, but that doesn't satisfy your criteria
I'm probably going to nuke the L in the dryer instead of returning them so I have a backup pair as M is out of stock now. Hope they shrink to just the right size   Also wore the M for a day. I don't think the waistband stretched. Then again, my waist is on the small side — getting the waistband over my quads was the hard part.
I wouldn't say it's see-through but I would not wear dark undergarments with them.
Measures 13.25'' from the bottom of the rear seam
Work on your rectus femoris, vastus medialis, and adductor longus and brevis through self-massage, foam roll / pvc pipe, lacrosse ball, etc. If pain subsides, continue work until completely resolved then stretch after. Also work on vastus lateralis. If pain does not subside, go see a doc. 
I just picked up pairs in M and L in black. They arrived today — will post feedback after a few wears Edit: waist fits TTS (M = 30-33) but is very forgiving with the elastic. Leg is cut well for me. I usually wear 12.25"-12.5" thigh