or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

I've been following this thread for a long time with the intent of reading things that catch my interest. I just placed a massive order for (physical)books on Amazon.    Thank you to everyone who has participated so far. 
Don't you dare besmirch the glory of yoga pants.
No, your back won't round nor will your spinal position be compromised. It's a very slight posterior tilt. Go flex your glutes and while looking in the mirror
Yes, if your glutes are maximally contracted, your pelvis will be posteriorly tilted
DROP THAT SHIT.   Lol controlled eccentrics. You try to control 2.5x-3x+ your bodyweight on the eccentric and I'll refer you to my old practice for PT once they finish all the MRIs.     @indesertum impossible to tell if you're breathing and bracing properly from that angle. Your right hip reaches full extension very noticeably before your left hip on the last rep. Also doesn't really look like you're finishing with slight posterior pelvic tilt on any rep but that...
I unsubscribed from this thread months ago. I see nothing's changed
Hadn't seen my mom in a while.   Mom: Your arms are getting really big Me: Really? I ... Mom: It doesn't look good   :(
Oof
Harvested from the respective groups
Real-time semiquantitative PCR was performed using the Power SYBR MasterMix (Applied Biosystems, CA, USA) and specific primers in an ABI 7900 HT fast real-time PCR System (Applied Biosystems, CA, USA). The results were expressed relative to β-actin expression (foldincreased) or the ΔΔCt method