or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

Thanks for the heads up. I can stop swapping shoe trees between my sneakers now 
@golfinz   Yes, but with brass eyelets as seen in the CXL wingtip.    Non-rubber sole would be a deal breaker for me. I need a harsh weather boot to walk many daily miles with. I trashed my Daltons last winter     I'd also be up for whatever sole edge color this is. Maybe just natural with different lighting? Skoak's colors are all a good deal lighter than true
I'm good with that ^
I think this is what we have so far?   Dark Brown CXL Jumper boot on Oscar -Storm welt -Natural sole edge -Commando sole -Brass speed hooks -Brass eyelets? Blind eyelets?
Oh, hello empty wallet, we meet again
The incredible shoe for cold/wet weather you speak of is the dark brown CXL jumper boot we're talking about :)
Yea, the wingtip and brogueing looks great. Unfortunately, I already have a pair of wingtip blucher boots and a pair of wingtip bluchers. Too much wingtip blucher-ing if I pick up a third
 Definitely on board with the natural sole edge, that's my preference as well. I think other MTOs have had multiple sole options before. Are you open to it having a storm welt? (Makes it extra rugged just like the C&J for RL Lindricks/Marlows) Also, color of brass hardware? The ones above are antiqued brass I believe, anyone want the brighter brass seen here on @Gerry Nelson 's shell jumpers?
 Great write up, laufer