or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

Intermittent fasting + lifting + PSMF + ECY = $500
 Everyone in this thread should check out www.biomedcentral.com @Cool The Kid Concurrently gaining muscle and losing fat is easy to do outside of broscience
Some guy in his late 50s-60s came up to me and told me that the noise of my deadlifts are "scaring the children"
Every college gym I've ever been in had multiple platforms designed for deadlifting and olympic lifts. Go to a wealthier school.   Kidding, kind of. Check over on EliteFTS for powerlifting gyms
Would you say it's very similar to the Armenian Shadow AW '12 colorway?
I love my winter outerwear. I hate the cold. I am torn. 
Leg presses can put the pelvis in posterior tilt resulting in lumbar flexion and greater risk for disc injury. I'd argue that your spine is much safer squatting due to the level of spinal stabilization required when handling heavy weights.
Minimize dry high-heat preparations and avoid processed meats. That just about ameliorates all current carcinogenic concerns of consuming meats.
 The China Study is pretty laughable. His own research (not the actual China Study) contradicts many conclusions he makes. His dietary recommendations are the same general dietary recommendations made by most RDs other than the exclusion of animal products.   Traditional bodybuilding choice and the high taurine content improves glucose metabolism. 
Slow cookers and crock pots are life-changing.