or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

I ended up not lifting, or performing any exercise, for a full 17 weeks. My caloric intake was very inconsistent during my period of inactivity, most days under-eating, some days drastically over-eating. According to my bioimpedance scale I lost 20-23 lbs LBM and gained 10-12 lbs AT over those 17 weeks.   Strength loss was pretty consistent across the board, roughly 30% on all movements.  3 weeks back into training and I've gained 10 lbs scale weight: up ~13 LBM(hello...
That Brunello peacoat tho...that was 3 sizes too small
The Eco-jersey shrinks a bit in length IME
There's also ethanol's epigenetic effect on the liver and GI and microbiome composition
Thanks fellas.   Almost Merino weather! Time to shelve the Armenian. 
Congrats Steve!
Wise words.   I picked up the checked Home scarf as a consolation prize. 
Anyone have a lead on this Home scarf? I've checked all the usual affiliates and stockists   http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/home-scarf-in-grey-and-beige-gradient-striped-brushed-wool-flannel.html
Logs on to buy SS Home scarf. Navigates to SS page. Phew, it's still in stock! Navigate to the specific Home scarf. OOS :(
Anyone have a good non-Carmina lace option for the Brown CXL ranger boot makeup from a year+ ago? The shoelaces supplied by Carmina wear very, very quickly with the speed hooks and have all broken now. Benjos lace tips are too wide for the metal eyelets. Thanks in advance.