or Connect

Posts by MGoCrimson

Ooo Butteros
Yea, the chest and front can be trimmed a bit -- to quote Field "you don't need all that drape"
Field's is worth the wait. I average 2-3 weeks for major jacket surgery
I take circumference measurements around chest, arms, waist, hips, lower abs, thighs, and caliper measurements on a few spots in addition to scale weight
Here's hoping for a quick turnaround at Field's, Noodles.
Would you guys suggest a medium or heavy collar lining for the blue dress stripes seersucker? I imagine the fabric to be pretty light. I usually get my oxfords with medium lined collar
@TM79 polo suede like @in stitches's badass fit from yesterday
This is why I started IF, just sub med school with work and graduate studies. It just fits my schedule better. IF also doesn't mean you automatically run IIFYM, you can apply any macronutrient ratio  to IF.  Currently in a deficit/carb cycling and I am losing fat no faster than a typical 16 hour feeding diet, and am also gaining muscle at the same time. My strength has also continually progressed despite getting to the lower %s where I typically see my pressing movements...
These are the classic brown wingtips in somewhat direct sunlight. They are dark brown in any other lighting
K lets talk plumbing then