or Connect

Posts by jonesle7

Received these about a month ago before getting in a bad car accident...finally got around to taking some photos and posting them on this thread.   MTO Promontory Point in Brown Chromexcel           
**PRICE REDUCED TO SELL** Allen Edmonds Bayfield, 11.5 B Black Calfskin Men's Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford Boot, Brand New In The Box - MSRP $350 A real bargain for a pair of quality, stylish boots that are no longer available for purchase anywhere.  These are first quality and were purchased directly from Allen Edmonds. From AE's Site: When Hollywood finds itself in need of a style that is genuine and fashionable enough to endure longer than a blink of the eye, they turn...
**PRICE REDUCED TO SELL** Allen Edmonds Bayfield, 11 B Black Calfskin Men's Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford Boot, Brand New In The Box - MSRP $350 A real bargain for a pair of quality, stylish boots that are no longer available for purchase anywhere.  These are first quality and were purchased directly from Allen Edmonds. From AE's Site: When Hollywood finds itself in need of a style that is genuine and fashionable enough to endure longer than a blink of the eye, they turn...
**PRICE REDUCED TO SELL** Allen Edmonds Bayfield, 10 B Black Calfskin Men's Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford Boot, Brand New In The Box - MSRP $350 A real bargain for a pair of quality, stylish boots that are no longer available for purchase anywhere.  These are first quality and were purchased directly from Allen Edmonds. From AE's Site: When Hollywood finds itself in need of a style that is genuine and fashionable enough to endure longer than a blink of the eye, they turn...
I accidentally looked at this thread like I do everyday and ended up purchasing more shoes that I don't need.  Thanks style forum.  :)
I recently learned from a failed MTO that calf can not be used successfully on an unlined boot such as the Promontory Point.  I had to change my MTO to a Chromexcel leather instead.
The DC store said that the 15% off was for their in store purchases only.  They also said since they are a new store they are not carrying any of the clearance sale items so it is not possible to stack the 20% and 15% discounts.  Could be a YMMV situation but wanted to relay my experience.
Yes, it was a pricing a error with that coupon. They sold out in less than 20 minutes once it was discovered. I took advantage of a similar pricing error on a pair of Sperry's earlier this week and they sold out in about 45 minutes.
First Quality Delray's on sale for $120.75   Use promo code PRES   http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/delray-dress-oxfords-0226-1298--1
 Try saying "I want to replicate the edge dressing color and welt color from the Walnut Strands."