or Connect

Posts by Burzan

Lindricks today since the streets are dry.
 Whoa, very cool make ups!
EP moss duck canvas and Alden loafers, looking forward to seeing the EP polos in the spring. Polos are a staple for me.    
  Congrats! Great deal.
^^ Haha, the doak/walnut CC 82 is top of my Galway wish list. If I have my way I should end 2016 with at least 2 Galways.
 They were all buffed and brushed when I left the house this morning, I always brush before and after wearing. This pair really loves to crease up though.
 The deer bone is nice to have on hand to help smooth out any small scuffs, but you could always use the back of a spoon combined with a little VSC in a pinch.
 Thanks, I agree. One of my fav models across all makers and they are aging very nicely. I recently conditioned them with a Lexol/VSC combo so they are showing some heavy whitish bloom in the creases, more so than normal today. They feel well conditioned and supple though.
I took so much time deer boning and brushing out creases on a few pairs, as soon as you take your first steps they are going to crease exactly how they were before. I gave up and just embrace the creases as they come now, just buffing and brushing quickly before and after wear (along with a damp cloth wipe down). Some pairs of mine show almost no creasing at all, some have beautiful roll creases and some have ugly creases. It's the luck of the draw based on the individual...