or Connect

Posts by Thurston Bros

Our prototype for this jacket is in the design/production queue right and we estimate it should come through in about 4-6 weeks.  We are producing it in the Z150 leather, which proved to be an awesome leather for the crosszip prototype (Daredevil)!
We sell all of our jackets with the option of an armored shirt underneath...  The Knox Urbane Shirt is a good option:  Here's a photo of a customer in his Vanson Chopper with the Knox Urbane underneath... 
We're going to carry this jacket in the shop...I think I'll get one myself...great to ride my GSXR in!  Just be sure to call before you stop by the shop so we're sure that your size didn't go out on a fitting... Absolutely...you can order the jacket without shoulder gussets...
We'll have this info. up soon...
Yes...that's no problem....we would just need to get you the pricing...(it'll be a bit more expensive because of the pattern work involved)...
Absolutely...just order the jacket without shoulder gussets...
No...the shoulders will be 2" smaller and the sleeves will be shorter...
With payment, we can and will...getting these fits right is going to be important...
The Vanson Model B Deluxe is one of our best selling cafe' racer jackets...check it out here:  http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-in-stock-catalog/czm0  
Hi kashmir, Our lightest leathers vary quite a bit in finish and color...we offer a couple of suede leathers (goat and cow), and a very light weight standard finish goatskin in several colors.  We offer these leathers for custom Aero orders...we send out leather samples with our Aero fit jackets, which makes it easy to see the various hide choices!