or Connect

Posts by Thurston Bros

Aero Sheene in Seal Vicenza FQHH and OD green contrast stitching!   www.thurston-bros.com                      
 Absolutely!  These will be important sizes and we want to make sure all information is available to make ordering easy...
Custom Aero Premier Half Belt in Tumbled Brown CXL FQHH--this is a great choice if you want a half belt jacket with a slimmer upper body (shoulders), higher arm holes and slimmer arms!  Contact us at info@thurston-bros.com if you'd like to get fitted for this Aero style...   www.thurston-bros.com          
Vanson has confirmed that the Daredevils will be shipping to us next week!  As soon as we receive them, we'll be in touch with everyone who pre-ordered.  We'll also post up detailed measurements as well as what sizes are still available for immediate purchase...
 The standard Enfield design has a diagonal chest pocket, but you can order it custom with a horizontal chest pocket.  If you have any questions about ordering the Enfield, just shoot an email to info@thurston-bros.com!
The Aero Highwayman is Aero's most enduring style...we keep this jacket in stock for off-the-rack sales and custom ordering.  If you'd like to reserve a fit jacket for a custom order, just contact us at info@thurston-bros.com!   www.thurston-bros.com      
 The Z150 is actually lighter than the X150.  The X150 is the about the same weight as the Competition Weight leather, which is Vanson's heaviest leather.  A size large Daredevil in the Z150 weighs about 6-7 pounds (that's what we would put as the weight for shipping).  The X150/Comp. Weight in the same jacket would be 7-8 pounds.  The real difference isn't so much in the actual weight, it's in the softness and flexibility of the leather.  The Z150 doesn't really need to...
Here's a custom Aero Plainsman in Tumbled Cordovan CXL FQHH with a tartan lining!   www.thurston-bros.com              
Custom Aero Ridley in Black CXL FQHH! This customer chose to change a number of features on the standard Ridley and it came together really well... www.thurston-bros.com                      
They are in production right now--I just asked Vanson for an update and I'll post it here as soon as I get it!