or Connect

Posts by MarkZR

You are shy. It can be natural or becasue of some genetic matters becasue if your elders were shy/are shy then you are sharing the same habit. Do not you worry , i have seen many boys who were shy in their college life but when they entered in their professional life,they became the masters of all So its good that you want to bring change now in your self and i assure you that if you will not discontinue this then at least till the end of your degree,you would be a...
Coat was being shown MR.Find Finn and let me pardon first that if that has been deleted then it is not my fault.
Lat night i watched Bat man Dark night Rises.. Although its old but i like such a thrilled and action movies :) Perhaps i could be a batman ever :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ A man who has good communication skills , can easily lead the people but if he strives for.  
Dunhill Red Desire and Devidof Cool water. I personally like the scents or fragrances becasue it gives a executive feeling and stay long lasting. These fragrances are not expansive as others so there is no burden on pocket and enjoy a really good fragrance.
Seriously speaking that this is not the right way. Get an advice from a beautitian who will let you know that what hair style perfectly suites on you as she has to manage this by balancing your face and physical look with that hair style. So go and get a solutions with images in which you can get the best idea.    accom byron bay ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A man who has good communication skills , can easily...
Red bull is my favorite becasue it really works.
A state program is not bad to get. If you are getting this state program but from a recognized and superb University then you can get world's best MBA and it could be definitely helpful for you and your business. Such a degree program helps you to polish your vision and objectives. So i must say that it is essential for a big business ventures and the importance of such a state programs can not be ignored in this modern and technological era.   accom byron...
Coat in first pic is awesome and i am sure that it is designed by a quality designer who has a quality vision. Keep sharing. accom byron bay
I believe that Tailor selection is not just a personal desire. It is a psychological selection too. I have seen many people who use to say that a tailor do not work properly but that tailor works with quality indeed. So it depends on a person's own satisfaction and belief too :) Some times it sounds really funny when people share a bad experience of a well known tailor who has a good reputation in tailoring.     Have you heard such a comments ever :) ?
@ Menton    Dear friend , it seems that you are shy from crowd and want to do every thing lonely. I am not saying that it can be a confidence matter or matter of skills. It looks that you do not feel good among company of a number of people. Am i right ?