or Connect

Posts by OccultaVexillum

OUTLET20 for an extra 20% off at the Oki-Ni outlet.
Dope. That's a good price too, $180USD probably?
Some of the Deveaux stuff looks pretty nice even if it's nothing "new". This is from some of the Carson Street Clothiers guys, right?
OPEN TO OFFERS New with tags SS15 Marni Navy tropical wool Tagged 50, fits true to size (50 / 34 / Large) - mid rise - straight / relaxed fit - ankle cut / cropped / wide leg - cuffed hem - 100% wool - Navy Retail was €526 euros Very nice as per Marni standards, just didn't fit the way I hadn't hoped. MEASUREMENTS Waist - 17.5" / 45cm Rise - 11" / 28cm Thigh at crotch - 12.25" / 31.5cm Inseam - 27" / 68.5cm Leg opening - 9" / 23cm Cuff - 1.75" / 4.25cm
OPEN TO OFFERS New with tags SS15 Marni Navy tropical wool Tagged 50, fits true to size (50 / 34 / Large) - mid rise - straight / relaxed fit - ankle cut / cropped / wide leg - cuffed hem - 100% wool - Navy Retail was €526 euros Very nice as per Marni standards, just didn't fit the way I hadn't hoped. MEASUREMENTS Waist - 17.5" / 45cm Rise - 11" / 28cm Thigh at crotch - 12.25" / 31.5cm Inseam - 27" / 68.5cm Leg opening - 9" / 23cm Cuff - 1.75" / 4.25cm
Maaan where'd you find them? That's pretty much exactly what I've been looking for and Lanvin seemed like the place to find them and I still never came across it. Any idea if it was called "paisley dot"?
Those lanvin pants are so good! Are they recent? What's the material on them? I only ever seem to come across their prints on shirts lately.
Are you looking for something specific? The good thing about Rick is there's a ton of stockists the bad thing is he's got a cult following.
Right, but isn't that where Rick falls? Talking about fashion at large seems daunting, even "men's fashion" is still way too broad. But one specific designer seemed specific enough to maintain focus but still diverse enough in content not to run out of story. Aside from that I'm not sure how to narrow it further other than focus on one specific collection of his? Rick isn't a guy that I follow incredibly closely either so in preparing I'm bound to come accepts "new"...
Funny you mention Costanza, my first slide is actually about Risk Management, just to fuck with them/break the ice. Afaik there will be no more than 6 people, probably only 3 or 4, and I've met them all at the second interview and had lunch with them so it isn't completely cold. Honestly it's just a weird process, I had the interview with the partner on a Thursday and then went to Australia for 2 weeks that weekend. I told them all of this but it seems like if i hadn't...