or Connect

Posts by OccultaVexillum

No I haven't smelt any of them, oud wood and amazingreen both apparently have citrus and bergamot, but I'm mostly looking at those because the price aligns with the gift card. There aren't really any places around that I can smell colognes other than Macy's, which doesn't have much locally. Iirc there is somewhere online that sells very small samples of cdg etc?
Hey everybody, I figured this thread would be the best place to ask this question. I just got gift care to a fragrance place, I typically don't wear anything other than deodorant (rotate between the Baxter one and Hermes Homme Sport), but generally I like Bergamot and Citrus. Anyway, I'm trying to decide between the following:   MMM Jazz Club (I've heard people either love it or hate) CDG Amazingreen CDG Wonderwood TF Oud Wood TF Tuscan Leather     Any recc's or...
tfw clothes look really good on one shop, and horrible at another.   awesome: http://man.totokaelo.com/issey-miyake-homme-pliss/short-pleated-pant/black/P1E4CD/hp66jf051-15   so bad I don't even know if its the same pair anymore: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/homme-plisse-issey-miyake/black-pleated-lounge-pants/1392993 This isn't so bad...
Acrimony stuff is up. Still waiting on somewhere to get those pleated pants in a 50 or 52
Yeah, a white short sleeve spread collar button up and dark blue (?) long sleeve collarless button up.
Sent.
They said online soon, with more to come. They emailed me some photos but I wouldn't feel right posting them up. If you're talking about the pants off eBay I have a very bad photo (they need to be hemmed, the hems are raw and the lining which only goes to the knee is loose, they weren't "new with tags" like it said but for the price I paid I'm pretty happy. )
I got the pants off eBay. I still have no clue what they are but they are pretty great. Other shop just got their first few pieces for the Summer, said they'd be online soon but there is a collarless button up that looks pretty great.
Yeah that would have been the newer ones with the thicker, bulky midsole.
I have a strange and sudden desire for some CP track shoes. Are the newer ones really uncomfortable with the thicker sole?