or Connect

Posts by OccultaVexillum

Typically wear tagged 33's and 34's that measure 17-17.5"
  Just saw the "collections" tab on the website. No idea how I've missed that all of these times.   Does all of the runway stuff generally make production? Both of those bombers (black and ivory) look great and those zipped cargo cuffed pant things like pretty interesting too.  I guess I'll keep my store credit instead of grabbing another pair of the track pants.
Carbon arrived today. I'm actually pretty stoked with the fit. Thigh is tight as expected but definitely wearable, and if it stretches a bit it will be perfect. Waist is loose because I sized up to a 34 to accommodate the thigh which also makes the low rise a little awkward but should work out as it stretches with some wear. Overall pretty happy for $160 (Roden Gray) and makes me feel like the coast will work with the newer fit.Denim itself is pretty nice. Soft and light...
Hooded wool coat is so fucking good I can't even handle it.
 Nuts. Has there been any previews for FW showing any kind of bomber or varsity?    Arms are still slim in the XL. I had to return my sakura and ocean print due to arms being way too tight AND THEN I GOT VERY SAD AND ATE A BAG OF GUMMY BEARS.
I would assume some upcoming black denim from SS15 and most likely all black achilles low (it seems like every look book has been some kind of CP - white lows and then grey lows for the midnight collection).
Does anybody with a 33 or 34 in the selvedge (any wash) feel like doing me a solid and measuring the thigh?
Show them. Don't say how much, literally grab your hair and say "this much".
Do the varsities come around every FW in some form or another?
Cajun grilled chicken, homeade salsa and guac and candied kiwi post workout. Feels FUCKING AMAZING man.