or Connect

Posts by convoygoods

Selling a Scott Willis belt (don't mourn organise) for 85usd shipped with tracking anywhere in the world. Its barely used and its a 16 oz, lined on the inside with black stitching made from the best Triple C harness leather the length being the length being 91cm to the middle hole. Pics attached. pm or email me at jinteddy7@gmail.com if interested. Cheers
He quoted me a week but took a week and a half exactly before he shipped it out. There was a bit of a delay but he emailed me pics of the belt immediately.=)
Hi, Jin here, I have been using unlucky's belt for a  month now and loving it throughly. I ordered a 16 oz, lined with black stitching, with the stainless steel buckle, made of Triple C harness leather. Unlucky is a pleasure to do business with and the amazing thing was he didn't even charge me until the belt was complete. Love it with my jeans but with shorts i should really be getting a less thick belt as the buckle sticks out. looks great on jeans; not so much with...
Hi, Jin here, I have been using unlucky's belt for a  month now and loving it throughly. I ordered a 16 oz, lined with black stitching, with the stainless steel buckle, made of Triple C harness leather. Unlucky is a pleasure to do business with and the amazing thing was he didn't even charge me until the belt was complete. Love it with my jeans but with shorts i should really be getting a less thick belt as the buckle sticks out. looks great on jeans; not so much with...
Hi Jin here from convoygoods. Love fashion and currently working in an advertising firm.