or Connect

Posts by loveswatching

awesome stuff. I have been trying to stock up on some Tommy Bahama and Hilo Hattie stuff but this is definitely way better.
Tried that already. I am guessing thats the reason the bastard just gave it away lol.
Interested to trade for LBM 1911 in Sz 42R or E. Zegna in 40R. Might pay little extra especially if the Zegna is a full suit. Loro Piana camel hair thats soft like cashmere. Two-button, center vent. Genuine leather wrapped buttons. Full Canvas ** Currently on BB website for $698 plus taxes ** Tag Size: 43R Vents: Single vent Condition: Excellent Measurements: (please keep 1" room for error as i am not a professional tailor) Shoulders: 19 1/2" Pit to Pit: 23" Sleeve:...
I went to thrift store and all i got was this lousy haul. E. Zegna - Cherry pop....1 of the sleeve button is half cracked. Anyone know how to fix aside from changing all the buttons? BB LP 110 suit DG suit Nice BB Milano in my size.
A) I thrifted a new user name B) Couple of things - Best part is they are all in my size. Love it when that happens. Armani Collezioni Corneliani Navy Blue Super 120 - 3 roll 2 RT, Polo, JOS, Polo I will never win the masters but i can have the jacket - Hickey Freeman Pendleton Tan/Camel Jacket in Sz 38R fits like a 40 - Available at Cost plus shipping - Has 1 sleeve button missing and a small stain which should likely come out Additional Finds not...
Any info on these pants as to who makes them?
Yup - Mondays is 25% off.
They were size 12 E and sorry i just sold them :-( [[SPOILER]]
More like this
Picked these items up yesterday. Wasn't sure about the AE so almost put them back Cherry popped. Almost new shell Mani tuxedo, Robert Graham and to boot new York