or Connect

Posts by mljs54

Guys,   Just want to confirm before visiting the store, is there no size offered in the NY or Tokyo slim that is sized similar to a 17-35?   The 43-94 in NY Slim is a ~17/37?   And in Tokyo the biggest collar, 43, is a ~34" sleeve?   Seems the 43-94 is likely my only option, and I would need to get the sleeves shortened.  Does the NY store offer free alterations on the sleeves?
 cool.  ty man.  i'll start with a 46, suspect 45 is going to be too narrow. best place to buy other than mr porter for full retail?
Folks,   I'm usually a 13 in Nike, which fit just slightly narrow.  What size should I go for in the Achilles?  Thanks.
If anyone is interested, I have a pair of the dark brown 101341 double monks in 11 that I wore once.  Too small for me, but hopefully a good fit for someone else here.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/521924/fs-meermin-double-monks-uk-11-us-12
If anyone is interested, I have a pair of the dark brown 101341 double monks in 11 that I wore once.  Too small for me, but hopefully a good fit for someone else here.
Model # 101341 Size UK 11 / US 12 Hiro last Double Monks in Dark Brown Calf Come with original dust bag These have been worn once $150 shipped   Please send me a msg if you have any questions.
Has anyone purchased a Filson from seller rustic_gear on eBay?  Are their bags legit? I'm looking at purchasing another 70220.     Thanks in advance.
 Do they also offer free lasted shoe trees with in-store purchases? Edit - I'm staying near Sol so will probably hop in their Gran Via shop if I decide to go.  
Does anyone know how much the cap toe DMs retail for in the Madrid store? I will be in Madrid next week but the store is a bit out of the way so would like to know if there's any savings vs the USD prices on their website? Thanks.
Has anyone recently shipped anything back to Carmina in Spain (after ordering from their website)?   Trying to confirm the return address with them but not getting a response -- does anyone have it handy?  Thanks.