or Connect

Posts by Jorme

Ya the color in the pics is a little off. The color is not jet black more of a off black, dark charcoal. Def. not as bluish as it appears in the pics.
For Sale is a FW13 EG Field Parka. Retails for around $800,  bought it last year on sale  and worn as outerwear through winter. Unfortunately it is now too small for me.   Condition: Fabric is a tough black Nyco Ripstop, no rips, tears, stains etc.  Has not been washed or dry cleaned. Very good condition 9/10 couple signs of wear.   Fit: True to size with a little extra room for layering. Really perfect winter parka, resistant to wind, very warm when completely...
For Sale is a FW13 EG Field Parka. Retails for around $800,  bought it last year on sale  and worn as outerwear through winter. Unfortunately it is now too small for me.   Condition: Fabric is a tough black Nyco Ripstop, no rips, tears, stains etc.  Has not been washed or dry cleaned. Very good condition 9/10 couple signs of wear.   Fit: True to size with a little extra room for layering. Really perfect winter parka, resistant to wind, very warm when completely...
 Had the same experience with Working Title. Emailed them about the shawl collar knit jacket, the owner responded at midnight, placed my order and had the jacket in the mail the next morning. Pretty solid shop, especially if your hesitant of ordering outside of US stockists.
Another try with the new jacket   FW14 EG Shawl Collar Knit Howlin Sweater SS14 EG Charles Pants Rancourt Chukkas
Thanks @mbaum  went with the small, as medium felt a bit over sized for my body.  I will try to post a pic untied.  Always second guess my sizing with EG since im usually between small and medium, but happy with the knit jacket. Only thing I would say is the arms get a bit tight when layering sweaters below.
  Finally got the FW-14 Shawl Collar Knit Jacket after waiting all season for the sales. Its very warm so I'm optimistic that it will hold up to the next polar vortex.   EG FW14 Shawl Collar Knit Jacket  EG FW13 Miner Shirt Luxire Flannel Pants Alden Indy Boots
Hat: Topo Desgins Shirt: LL Bean Signature Jacket: EG FW13 CPO Grey Herringbone Unevenly Cuffed Pants: Outlier Shoes: Rancourt