or Connect

Posts by Academic2

As fascinated as I am by all this (and I’m deeply grateful to Claghorn for posting this information:  the nature of Noodle’s earwax is a question that has long concerned me but I was too shy to ask), I don’t think he was talking about you.  If you read the posts ad seriatim you'll see that he was probably replying to this statement by Claghorn: “Most East Asians are like this. My dad, who is very white, is also like this. Lucky bastard.” (Emphasis added) Cheers, Ac
 Terrific.  A thousand thanks. Cheers, Ac
 According to the size chart for the size 34 slim fit, the actual waist size for the trousers is 29.5.  Do you know approximately how much these could be let out by a tailor? Thanks again. Cheers, Ac
 Ah!  Found it. Thanks. Cheers, Ac
 I've noticed that while you offer a few suits in size 34, your 'size charts' don't show the measurements for these as they do for other sizes.  Any possibility of adding these? Thanks. Cheers, Ac
 To be honest, I have no idea how my valet manages that. I'll ask him. Cheers, Ac
 Well, I’m not sure the current examples of short jackets and low rises have been around long enough to count as a standard.  In both cases I’m inclined to think the trend has peaked; I hope it has. The jacket cut is lovely as far as I'm concerned. Cheers, Ac
  This whole thing conjures unwelcome images of Mr. Potatohead …   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzxWo962RM   Cheers,   Ac     
 Shhhh.  They’re sleeping.   Cheers, Ac
 Yes, I voted for around a half-dozen myself:  some because the fit was beautiful;  some because of the prominence of orange in the fit (points for keeping to the spirit of the challenge, in short); and some because of relative degree of difficulty (e.g., not going with the obvious combination with blue). Cheers, Ac