or Connect

Posts by Riva

I just want to let you know the Bella Spalla's cut is even better than Classico II. No shirt showing under jacket and yet it still retain the stylish slim cut. Very comfortable, probably the best wearing SCs I got right now. My tailor who has touched every single Benjamins I bought in the past said the Bella Spalla is the best one he has seen yet especially with the more exciting button colors. I don't need to replace them anymore. Thanks Ben! 
Ben, can I widen the waist of the size 31 Nobile pants to a 33? Thinking of checking out the Nobile and I'll snag a tuxedo model as well. Is the discount code still valid? Thanks.
 Again I don't want to sound like a fanatic but I can be happy if I can only buy Benjamins for the rest of my life. At least the ones in Classico II cut or similar. I haven't worn the Brionis, Kitons, Isaias, Carusos, Bogliolis etc for maybe a year. Thinking of selling them actually but alas the sleeves have been shortened. Everytime I put on a Benjamin it feels as comfortable as the Brioni and the fabrics are so soft. As comfortable as Italians but with seams as strong as...
 That would be quite a lot as I have re-buttoned all my Benjamins. That would be more than 10 pieces I think... but all different buttons. Will do it next weekend.
You can make any Benjamins as good looking as anything up to $1500 by just upgrading the buttons. $20-$35 extra only for real horns. More formal, less formal, less sleeve buttons, more unique... endless.      
 Ahh yes those are the two I got  
The Classico II 36S is like bespoke made for me. Actually as comfortable as my best bespoke ones. Literally perfect in every way including superior comfort to $1500-$2000 suits. The fine fabrics + lining, precise cuts down to armhole, flexible full canvas, excessive pockets, boutonniere loop. Styling is also between formal and casual with the right lapel width. Just needs to shorten the sleeves and install buttons. This is why I wear Benjamins 4 days a week and hasn't...
I'm also wishing the 36S has 17-17.25" shoulders. But I understand the relaxed italian styling intention.
 That would be the standard stock for all stores but most people already have 10 in their wardrobe. This on the other hand...  There should be more 300gr navy jackets with a twist!