or Connect

Posts by LouieBailie

Expensive, very worn boots, needing maintenance, do not impress me one bit. It just reflects on poorly on the persons' maintenance schedule for their boots and perhaps everything else they own.   On the opposite hand:   These are only 24 plus years old and are still looking and functioning like they were brand new.   This is the way we older generations were taught to maintain things.   These are  same boots the "fellows" here said I was over treating with Huberds...
Getting ready to order some for a jacket so, anybody want some cherry color 3OZ SHF FQHH from Horween, $10 a sq ft 6weeks out. min 30 sq ft. normal cost 12.55 will make someone a nice pair of boots/shoes/gloves....   Most people here haven't got a clue what a warthog is or does. I do I do    Yup, I remember back in early 1970 making the decision not to try to get a used L88 Vette because Sunoco 260 was over 25 cents a gallon. Fer christ sake, it cost almost $5.00 to...
In boots/shoes and most all of all footwear all the lasts are built for the ball foot to be lower than the heel.. as in the natural gait.   If you want to alter the stock setup just call the maker and ask what the limits are in order to keep the ball lower.   If it approaches level or higher than the heel it will make the shoe/boot uncomfortable.
Yup good idea, just ask. If I remember correctly last one was when the "groupie" made a false statement about me. I offered him $1000.00 USD to prove their statement. Yea,  please ask what happened.....  Hint: I still have my $1000.00 USD . That "groupie" has lots of people  at him.
Over last couple of weeks I had some very interesting discussions with the Wesco rebuild dept. and staff.     The young man there informed me that what I wanted done to a pair of Wesco boots COULD NOT BE DONE. I questioned that and he was very firm in stating this  XXX can not be done...   I asked him how long he had been there and he replied 13-14 years. I told him to look closely at the boots' DOM that they were going to resole/heel and check with the plant...
You gave me the instructions to put them on ignore and move on....I did and still do. It seems like they would be given the same instructions...
THIS POST IS HIDDEN BECAUSE THE USER IS ON YOUR BLOCK LIST.......    
"Just hoping, like everyone else in this thread that he gets banned at some point for saying something stupid."   Everyone, hahaha. I do not post/say stupid stuff, and internet posters' opinions are just that, opinion.   I will be around until I get tired of reading some of this stuff.   One is only able to take that horse to the water hole so many times, until they give up and let that horse die of thirst.
When I am ordering custom items I have to talk to them and I agree with your last statement Maybe if you did the same you would not have gotten all those incorrect size shoes boots you have purchased. Keep doing it though, I like getting them real real cheap, when you return them....  these pages look real weird now you are blocked.........
Because Wesco just had a revamping of their ladies boot lines and are looking for positive references from buyers, They will go out of their way to make her a nice set she will wear and be happy to do so. Might even use as a reference and work a decent refferal/fee/discount. But wtf do I know I just talked to them today.