or Connect

Posts by LouieBailie

You guys hold hands real tight now, I am going to take the tub out sleep overnight and catch some fish off the north end of Tybee Island. Id take pics but do not have their permission   Now go take some more pictures of your shoes and post some more on the internet.
I don't do it that way, I will leave that to you guys.Drews/Bakers make very good work boots for firemen/laborers/farmers/ranchers etc, the leather they use on most boots is real tough, thick, and difficult to break in. Until they added the alternate leathers for their new lifestyle boots they were 2nd or 3rd choices behind Wesco and Whites. 4-5.5 range
B Nelson does not hold customers hands when it rains, or if they have a hang nail. They supply a  needed service to a large population in a very fast courteous manner, for NY.. Those who need/want/demand "special" attention go elsewhere and should/do pay more. No big deal.   Understanding the facts and alternatives makes for wise decisions.   You have to know NY and understand a well established long standing shop like B Nelsons has workers/owners/most customers from...
Of course, unless you are trying to sheath a 12 inch blade.   Good to see the boys westie and rydie here too. Don't you get the love you need in the VB thread?   Don't worry, I'll give it to youse here too.   So please post those pics of your shoes and boots. when new.  also...... I never knew anyone who took them....
I appreciate trolls pointing out massive potholes in the road of life to avoid......
Ahh those are pretty little engineer boots there B. in my riding days we wore: Wesco min 18" fully leather lined double steel toed, with compartments. They were refefred to as sh kickers and did the job.    they had the new vibram soles for traction:    and provided built in storage for your eating utensiles (knife) and hunting implements (gun).   I know very un PC nowdays, but still needed.  
That is what is great about the USA, people can/will/do hype up anything and some people will go for it. It never lasts forever, just ask Bernie M.   That particular guy makes B Nelson in NY look REAL CHEAP. B Nelson does the exact same or better quality repair or rebuild work, in the Worlds largest most wealthy demographic market, the work takes 14-18 days, and they are rated on top for extremely high quality work on 4-5K a pair shoes and boots. They even offer FREE...
Does the guy wear a MASK when he robs you? Whites charges 108 for resole and heels, Wesco charges 112 for soles and heels Drews boots that works on most boots charges 110-120 depending on heels. The local guy to me with a mere 45 years of service who does perfect work using JR leather soles and AE or Alden heels charges $145. He did the Aldens with the Vibram full soles/heels a few posts up for $80 out the door... You guys should learn to watch what you pay or you will get...
keep them looking pretty.
gosh b could you post a pic of your 6 pairs of boots oh please......     white SmoKe Jumper Bullhide double Leather sole double blocked heel $230.00 delivered. Yea I  know, paid too much.......................My other 3 pair were cheaper to make up though.