or Connect

Posts by LouieBailie

Interesting... I'm considering a pair of black boots for this fall / winter and I'd narrowed it down to another pair of White's (I have a pair of brown CXL semi-dress) or the OSB Trench boots in black with dainite.    You'd go White's over OSB? I liked the shape of the OSB but I'd be interested in your take.   Do not over look the Wolverine Krause.  They are very similar and you can now get them heavily discounted.
"Don't try to save a few bucks buying the size you think is right on eBay, cramming your feet into them"   Speak for yourself   I do not save a few $s I save massive amounts of $$$. Routinely 50% sometimes 80-90% of the retail price. Those same savings have paid for the equipment many times over. I do it all the time for myself and friends.   One just needs the proper equipment and the talent or knowledge to use it (just like the manufacturers) to make the items...
Try looking up dtmsell on ebay he has sold them on ebay over the last year or so for very good pricing.
Send them into White's and ask them to stretch the tongues out. I fold the tongues evenly back on both sides and pretreat the tongue leather the same.
I always get lining to prevent the color of the leather from bleeding off into my socks.
I am not the one on the internet asking for help getting my shoe size.......and this type of shoe/boot buyer is an excellent example why retail customers wanting/needing all sorts of "help" pay more.
Perhaps you should give all pertinent required info prior to asking for help... now go help yourself...ya help yourself
Do you think the width might come into play at sometime?
Is this a trick question?