or Connect

Posts by Koala-T

Anyone have a pair of Hanover, Florsheim, or AE PTBs in an 11 c, d, or e? I have hanover shell longwings in an 11d to trade.
Accused of what? How did you interpret what I said? If what you're asking is did I mean you like-like him, that wasn't it. Just that you think he's a cool dude, and all that.
You don't have to defend him to me, dude. If you like him, go right on with your bad self. 
It's not that I don't understand why high rise trousers would be better, it's just that they would seem to be a physical impossibility on me. I'm about 5'11", somewhere just north of 180 pounds. My waist, where I wear it now, is 38". If I were to scoot it up say, 2 inches like you've got in your picture, I'm assuming it would switch to about a 40-42. Do you understand what I mean? Am I way off base? If I am, I'm happy to try what you mean, but it seems to me that that...
Thanks!!! I appreciate it. Skin tones! This is very interesting! Another great thing to think about. Here's the dal with my waist: You know that part of me that's right above my belt? That's my gut. So if I wore my pants any higher, I'd have to wear them around my gut and my love handles, making me look like this dude: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/05/article-2716329-203E16BD00000578-112_306x685.jpg. Okay, maybe not that bad, but... I didn't even know that fit...
Thank you very much. Good idea!I knew you'd never admit you were wrong. I feel honored just that you've admitted I was right.And thank you, sir!
Perhaps, but let's face it, you've crafted your persona on this site to be grating. You call yourself Caustic Man. You just told a guy to burn his clothes. I might be being sensitive, but you are also being condescending.
Thanks! I appreciate that. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how do you incorporate color well? I'm not sure what coherence means in this context, but it gets used a lot in this thread in many different situations, color, collar, pattern. I feel like I know how to use more reserved colors together, solid shirts and ties, white pocket squares, but where I'm fumbling is how to get a little color and pattern working together in one of those places. Again, thanks, but...
Well, he mentioned two, and I said one wasn't an option. I'm happy to work on the other, but if there are options beyond those two, yes, I need them. Your condescension is a pleasure, as always.
Suit. Quote:Well, I'll work on the color thing, but I'm in a bit of a crunch on the hips. Can't get rid of them, and can't wear high rise trousers. My waist is where my waist is. I realize this jacket is short, but other than wearing longer jackets, what are my options? So, how did you figure out which colors to pair together, and which not to? And I'm posting here a lot lately, because I'm trying to get better at this (preferably civilly), and more than one person...