or Connect

Posts by ld111134

Quote: Originally Posted by justtemple this is just pure win. The "Sports Guy" is brilliant.
The Easybeats' rhythm guitarist George Young later recorded under the name Flash and the Pan and is the older brother of AC/DC's Angus and Malcom Young. Sorry - Romafan beat me to that bit of trivia.
Here speaketh the ESPN sports columnist Bill Simmons on January 9, 2009: The Glenn Close/Harry Carson Award for "Most improbable cross-racial/cross-gender lookalike involving a Hollywood actress and an NFL figure"I watched the Colts-Bolts game just a few hours after seeing "Marley and Me" and can confirm the following because I stared at her for two hours on a 60-foot screen: Jennifer Aniston looks like Tony Dungy. I am now convinced this is why Brad Pitt dumped her. He...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts Fixed Your Photoshopping skills are nonpareil. At least is was't Margaret Cho:
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts He looks like an Asian Rob Pattinson I really like the first suit. The second suit looks weird to me - narrow DB lapels with a keystone button stance, kind of a combination '60s - '80s look.
I will be out of town for some well-deserved rest and relaxation, starting on Friday, August 21st and back in Chicago on Saturday, August 30th. In my absence, please send a PM to SF'er "Francisco D'Anconia" and he'll provide you with my e-mail address for payment of the $80 charge via PayPal. When you contact him, please include: Your (real) name; your phone number (whichever one's most convenient); your e-mail address. Don't worry - we just want to be able...
I will be out of town for some well-deserved rest and relaxation, starting on Friday, August 21st and back in Chicago on Saturday, August 30th. In my absence, please send a PM to SF'er "Francisco D'Anconia" and he'll provide you with my e-mail address for payment of the $80 charge via PayPal. When you contact him, please include: Your (real) name; your phone number (whichever one's most convenient); your e-mail address. Don't worry - we just want to be able...
I like Bell & Evans, which is available in some supermarkets but mostly in more gourmet-type food stores.
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 Hello all, I'm about to take my first plunge into custom ties by ordering one from Sam Hober. For the fabric, I'm going to use a Grenadine silk in Lavender. http://www.samhober.com/store/italia...lk-tie-32.html I'm going with a 4" width and a 64-66" length. (I'm 6'4" with a broad chest and shoulders, so I think these dimensions should work well). I usually tie a half-windsor, but I think I may switch...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Just found out I'm in SFO that week Any meetups planned by the bay? Ron, Too bad you'll be out of town. If this event is successful, me and some of the other guys would like to hold future events and/or have more informal get togethers in town. But if you're going to be anywhere, SF is the place to be (right, Binge?). LD