or Connect

Posts by ld111134

Spiaggia (right across the street from the Drake - one of the best Italian restauants in the country with one Michelin star) Tru - Rick Tramonto's place is spacious and the food is very refined (also one Michelin star);] Les Nomades - I've never been here but I've heard raves; NoMi - spectacular views of Michigan Avenue and food with a modern French twist; and Topolambopo - Rick Bayless' temple to haute Mexican cuisine.
^^^^^^^^ Very nice, CG! Who made?
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts Today is just Another Day... Very nice, Panda. Urban cool personified.
Maria at Golden Needle is terrific, and I've recommended her to several SF'ers.
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Wow, I just saw this. Perhaps in the future what would be better is to compile a list of members in an urban area, then send notes out to them via pm? I didnt see this till now and would have signed up for this. I did PM and e-mail a dozen or so local forumites (all guys I've communicated with before) in publicizing the event, but I like your idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou But but but I don't understand There wasn't interest - only one person paid-up, and we decided to cancel rather than waiting until the last minute. We wanted to be fair to the vendors - we didn't want to tell them the night before that it wasn't going to happen.
Unfortunately, we have canceled the Sartorial Meet-up scheduled for October 15th. I look forward to meeting up with you otherwise.
Unfortunately, we have canceled the Sartorial Meet-up scheduled for October 15th. I look forward to meeting up with you otherwise.
We've moved the start time of our event up to 5:00 p.m., but otherwise everything is the same: $76/person; Hub 51 at 51 West Hubbard Street in Chicago (between Clark and Dearborn); and Featured Vendors - Alfred Sargent, Harvie & Hudson and Hemingway Tailors; and
Moonshine on West Division Street and McGee's on West Webster both serve tasty wings, but here's a pretty good analysis: http://www.greasefreak.com/wingsstars.html