or Connect

Posts by ld111134

Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou Lower? Why? It is not as special now Do you have a list of peeps yet? Still waiting for takers B-squared. You are coming, aren't you, you big timer?
Gentlemen, we have lowered the price of our event to $76/person (complimentary beer and wine will be available for two hours rather than three hours, in line with last year's event). Please contact "ld111134"/Lou, "Francisco d'Anconia"/Josh and "Burton"/Gerard if you have any questions, and coordinate with "Burton" in regards to payment.
Gentlemen, we have lowered the price of our event to $76/person (complimentary beer and wine will be available for two hours rather than three hours, in line with last year's event). Please contact "ld111134"/Lou, "Francisco d'Anconia"/Josh and "Burton"/Gerard if you have any questions, and coordinate with "Burton" in regards to payment.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Another day ... another peso... Great raincoat and I really like the overall look, Nii.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Takashi - Sweetbreads over potatoes lyonnaise, hamachi over kimchi w/ garlic chip and a mild dipping sauce, baramundi w/ a light mustard sauce and a roast aubergine Still as good as when it opened, but it's just not possible to replicate Tribute. Fortunately, it's about half the price, so I'm pretty satisfied. This place is pretty close to us, and my (now) wife and I went there a couple of...
I bought one recently and love it. Very high quality fabric and construction from Cesare Attolini (this is Attolini's more "popularly-priced" line, but excellent value).
Numero Due.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Great check on that jacket, Ed. Pardon me, but what does "NSM" stand for? Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker New suit. Deets on the suit, Spoo. Is that a Sam Hober grenadine tie? The pocket square is slammin'.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar No surrender... No popes here! There's a Monty Python episode in which Eric Idle is in a Harrod's-like department store and is repeatedly confused with a mysterious "Micheal Ellis"...during his wandrings through the mensware department, he walks by table displaying ties and a sign reading "The Paisley Counter", and next to it is Graham Chapman ranting in a Northern Irish accent about the Catholics.
The Jeremy Spencer/Peter Green/Danny Kirwan (i.e. English) iterations of the band were great. The Bob Welch/first California line-up was "meh". Can't stand the Buckingham/Nicks version.