or Connect

Posts by MrEsco

I have a pair of Black Alden Norwegian split toe In 12 AA/B Trubalance last. they have been worn maybe 8-10 times over the years and only once in the rain ( got stuck in it and wasn't prepared) I really needed an 11.5d or a 12 B/C  in this Last. (Didn't know my correct size back then)  they are a tiny bit to tight on me. Like all my shoes these are very well taken care of with only Saphir products. I am hoping to trade for another Alden of some kind, but I am open to...
I have a pair of Black Alden Norwegian split toe In 12 AA/B Trubalance last. they have been worn maybe 8-10 times over the years and only once in the rain ( got stuck out in it and wasn't prepared) I really needed an 11.5d or a 12 B/C  in this Last. (Didn't know my correct size back then)  they are a touch to long and a tiny bit to tight on me. Like all my shoes these are very well taken care of with only Saphir products. I am hoping to trade for another Alden of...
I actually used to put my sued work boots in a bag of kitty litter when i got hydraulic fluid on them. it was a trick the old man taught me, Just don't get the scented stuff.... I found that out the hard way
actually I got them NIB from the marketplace here they were a makeup that Alden of carmel had that i missed out on. I just got lucky that they popped up for sale.   Now I am saving for a pair of Alden shell boots in Cigar, if I ever find any......
Got the black cordovan Indy's in the mail today   and the Barrie last fits my foot shape much better than the truebalance. this is my first pair of cordovan boots and they are MUCH stiffer than the CXL. so i am going to have to wear them around the house for a few days before i try and spend a whole day in them and more good news, I am getting a symmetrical creasing pattern   I was so worried that one boot would go all funny on me.   but so far I love them and...
I am lucky that my parents keep a garden in their old age or I would get almost nothing healthy in my diet.   And GM food Just scares me... Genetically Inserting "growth accelerants"  and "resistant properties" to food cannot be healthy. I did allot of reading on the science behind it and i understand there is ALLOT of precision involved. BUT Once its made there is no getting rid of it (its self propagating). so if a problem is found down the road there is no...
Dumbells+carpet-sliders = one hell of a workout ;)   I just got back into doing a regular work out and I had to improvise since I cant afford a gym membership at the moment   but trying to hold yourself up while doing face down snow angels with these BURNS. not to mention doing fly pushups In almost any direction. Just throw on $4 worth of carpet sliders with some JB weld and your good to go.    
ok, I have a quick question and please don't laugh.....   What is with all the Uncle's and nephew's ? is this just a forum thing or are all of you actually related?   just wondering
  drive an automatic until they even out
Well  I just purchased a pair of Black shell cordovan Indy boots form Zr0e in the classifieds. this will be my 4th pair of Alden shoes but the first in cordovan. I am very excited to get a black pair of Indy's for those outfits my natural CXL just don't fit with.   but now I gotta find a good deer bone... the one I bought direct from the UK has splinters on the end where it was cut off (discovered this by clawing  up my black calf NST Blucher's)