or Connect

Posts by LeMaitreChat

Do you generally prefer the Tarrago Nano to the Saphir Invulner? As a side note, I've been wanting to try the Tarrago Oil Nano spray for ages, but the only sources seem to be UK-based and they don't ship abroad. If Kirby were to get a shipment, I would definitely be in for a can...
I had seen your comment about the design - just wanted to add another vote for it  I was thinking a blue lens, a la McQueen's persols.
I didn't realize Wingtip carries SC. Is this a new development? Will have to venture in...
The horn looks really great!   I, too, would be interested in a more Wayfarer-esque shape. Will different lens colors be available?
Does David generally send an email notification when an order has been shipped (by regular mail)? I'm wondering whether I should ping him about an order from a few weeks ago or just wait for it to come.
 Seriously, though, are we STILL talking about this? To fridayfrenzy: Do what'll make you happy. In the end, you'll have a custom, MTM, KW garment that will fit better and be of higher quality than what 99% of your colleagues will be wearing, anyway, suppositional judgment of pocket choice notwithstanding. Can I get an amen?!
Perhaps you mistyped your email address or it's going to spam? I get emails about once a week, including one about two days ago...
That's how you know they'd be such good sellers if Kirby started carrying them! 
  I've also been thinking of picking this one up and would be very interested to hear some opinions...