or Connect

Posts by jeskali

Sorry I dont list them on here as I dont know how to make the pictures fit. All of my stuff can be seen on Ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=014 Click on view my other items, or my user ID is kagangen. Thanks for looking.
Gents, the govt did assume a large portion of risk but so did JPM. When JPM is able to buy a company for a fraction of the assets on their balance sheet, you know they are facing some serious potential liabilities. Furthermore, if Bear fails, the secondary mortgage market is thrown into a worse tailspin than it already is, a lot more financial institutions fail, and our housing market goes down the drain. If you think that is something the govt should ignore, then you...
I have only worn the C&J's once and the AEs are a few months old. If you remind me in 6 mos, I will post pics
CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL- so much more sophisticated looking and just a sharper overall look. Most men wear gray, black or blue overcoats. Stand out.
So Im relatively new to this forum and have learned an amazing amount in the past few months since I started participating. During that time, I have purchased a pair of Allen Edmonds McClains, Brooks Brothers (peal) suede captoes and Crockett & Jones Finsbury shoes. IMHO, the Allen Edmonds are clearly the best shoes and I cannot understand what the fuss is about the Crocketts. Physically, they are beautiful and may come out of the factory with fewer blemishes than AE,...
Those are frkn gorgeous shoes. Hope the whole thing works out
As someone who has worked on Wall Street for the past 18 years, all I can say is that markets should be left to their own devices to work their problems out. However, when our entire economy is at risk, ie the housing market, government intervention is needed. I cant understand how anyone would assume there is any form of corporate welfare going on with the JP Morgan bailout of Bear Stearns. This was necessary to avoid a complete financial meltdown and a virtual...
i just started shopping there again. their clothes have become more up to date and you can actually find some nice things there if you are in shape. as usual, their shoes and accoutrements are outstanding, although i find their shirts to be too blousy, even the fitted ones. overall, good spot
Holy cheeat, that is a gorgeous suit. If you have 42r, ill take one NOW