or Connect

Posts by BuddaLun

SOLD!
Two (2) pair of Montblanc cufflinks. These were gifted to me but have never been worn. I only have packaging for the knot cufflinks. Both are 100% authentic as these were purchased from the Montblanc Boutique in Fashion Square, Scottsdale, AZ.    (1) Montblanc Knot Cufflinks (gold plated) - Comes with original cufflink box, outer box, and warranty booklet   (1) Montblanc Urban Walker Floating Star Cufflinks (rhodium plated) - No box or paperwork.      $350 Shipped...
Stunning. 
 For reference I wear: Alden 10.5 E - BarrieAlden 10.5 D - True BalanceAlden 11 D/E - Plaza Alden 11E - Aberdeen   I hope this helps!
Selling my Rolex GMT 16700. With all box and papers. Just came back from Rolex Service Center as well and has not been worn since - ready for its new owner.  See more info & pics here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291641551870?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Or best reasonable offer.    Thanks SF. 
Thank you sir.
SOLD!
These shoes are utterly beautiful - although they look wonderful in the pictures, when they are in yoru possession in the flesh, only then can you appreciate the handwork and superb craftsmanship.    I just have far too many shoes in my rotation and it is a shame for these to sit.   Also, if someones is interested in purchasing both pairs (I am selling these in Antique Micro Calf (burgundy) and in Antique Smoke Grey) - I am sure we can come to a mutually satisfying...