or Connect

Posts by mbaum

^ Mohawk. Also the Nonnative. They got a few pieces, including a very "fishnet" like sweater vest in linen iirc. I loved it and it would go very well paired with a white shirt and a crazier print EG pant.
^ Nope. they did not have any of the long sleeve banded collar shirts unfortunately. Mohawk, Tanner and Threads & Needles also don't carry it. I have not yet checked Fred Segal in Santa Monica or Canvas in Malibu and likely won't make it over there soon ...
As of yesterday, American Rag had one in M in the shop. (323) 935-3154  We are using it in the most serious way we can, of course ... not. Just a friendly joke from the days when eluther met Cotton Dockers and me for a fun afternoon in LA.
I am loosing it, uncle. And my mental state was very questionable when I tried it on at  American Rag. That store always overwhelms me  Thank God you and uncle Penance came to the rescue. I need me some faded jeans. What do you guys like with EG? Mike
Had the same question. Thanks for answering, Lorcan (assuming it is still accurate as I was not able to find them online yet). I also assume that the white rebuilt ones are also not yet out?
Thanks, man. You asked if I saw them at American Rag. I did not on Sun but went back today and realized that I missed a whole rack of EG there, including those pants and their sister in khaki. They had the whole run of sizes in both but the 34 in olive is now at my home ... 5'11". The tunic fit me best in a 3 and I am not a slim dude. 4 would work for a more slouchy look. I think theirs are superior to EG tunics this season. Very thin and airy - for twill anyway. Very soft...
You are right. it is in the lookbook, fit #23. Of course, all the subtlety of the fabric is lost there though. Also, I am looking for the Willy Post pant in high count olive twill and the Nebru jacket in the overdye floral print (Same than tha pants I bought). Has anybody seen them around? Otherwise I call our friends from N. I am also strangely fascinated by that seersucker in beige and khaki ...
I finally put skin in the game and got those pieces. I also sampled a few things. Two immediate ahas for me: After a quite diverse range of online sizing, everything I sampled was pretty much like the last summer season and therefore TTS  Sampling things in the flesh confirmed that the lookbook and theme is very weak in translating all the goodness of this season. I think pants an jackets are up there with the last summer season, shirt are not. The lookbook really was...
Slowly beginning to think about summer - all EG  
[[SPOILER]]  I really like those, especially the ones with prints on Nepenthes' tumblr. However, the measurements might be challenging with an extreme taper and 28" inseam. Also, I was wondering how the heck they sized them on this model as it looks mostly awful: It looks sized too small and the butt crack is eating the pants ... I checked, Context's measurements for the jackets and got seriously confused with the P2P for Baker and Andover (At 19" for a L and 19.5" for a...