or Connect

Posts by mbaum

^ As a matter of fact, I got three for you: Try MAC in San Francisco, Corridor in New Jersey or ByGeorge in Austin.   Good luck.   Mike    Edit: And Frans Boone in Europe carried it, too.
My money is on the 14W tan (Andover). I love it and this, frankly, is my favorite jacket this season. I cannot find a large anywhere available though for quite some time. This shade looks stellar with brown homespun (Pants in this case) and the weight of the corduroy is perfect for our climes as it is on the lighter side.   I think though that the more gold hue of the 8W is stellar, too. Not sure if I fully embrace the Suffolk cut though.   Irrespective, if anybody has...
I'd like to photo document the showdowns and will gladly supply delectable vino and the occasional old car ...
Thanks, guys. Gotta say that I absolutely love that thing. more so than last season's apron. Every season needs a crazy piece but I leave it to @Knight to rock the combi vest/ apron combo ...   Yes, @Jagger_On , a size L popped up out of the blue at Silver and Gold. Super nice guys to deal with and I grabbed it immediately.    I like it best in the context of a  more formal fit like the first one and the plan is to wear it with a brown homespun bedford and the 14W...
That shirt is nice. What color is it again. Gray? Brown? Both?
Da boots, da foulard!!   Cranking up the crazy to 11. My favorite new piece to annoy/ humor my friends. Will be worn for dinner this weekend. Below is just futzing around to see what works. Jacket game can - and will - be elevated. Surprised how well the SS Andover works though  
Not a fan of the Caravan, then again, don't need it in LA. Kilgore would be my vote as it goes well with so much stuff. Where do you get it from? Assume Japan and not US retail?
 Same here - Only measurements I could find so far are on need Supply and those indicate to me that TTS is the way to go but would be great to hear from someone who purchased those. Mike
Folks, I got the Rebuild flannel in M off eBay the other day and it is such a great shirt. Got it because I loved the colors that are a bit on the more muted side. Damn thing is just a tad to small. Check signature if you are interested in it (Hope I am not violating SF rules here ...).   Also ordered the fatigues from Silver and Gold. Thought the japan price point is more aligned with what it is. Went for TTS which in those is M for me (I tried them on a few weeks back...
Selling this Needles shirt. If you are looking at this, you likely know what it is: Rebuilt by Needles from used flannel shirts 7 shirts used in the process to create the effect/ look   You might recall that this was on eBay and I ended up the high bidder. However, this is just a tad too small for me. Which is disappointing as the colors are on the slightly muted end which is perfect. Condition is "perfect" for a used/ rebuilt shirt. Comes without tags and priced...