or Connect

Posts by mbaum

Thanks, man. Turned out to be my most worn EG piece for the season so far. I go all dressed up and down (Simply over a tee) with it and love both I got: The linen and the HCT in khaki. You guys did figure out sizing and you can go donw a size on it: I am an all L, every time L guy but "could" have likely pulled off an M. Given I am on the broader side, that means quite something for me and EG (Don't think I have a single M piece): Worn open, it would have been fine....
I am sorry, Foo, but Sugarbutch got an excellent point (On the fixture and on possibly being trolled?). Kudos for installing it yourself. But a dining room (Over the table? Don't I remember a Dixon focuser or something?) will likely call for something a bit more stylish/ dramatic/less Home Depot, etc. fixture. Cool ones don't have to be expensive ...  
Wow! Really creative stuff in here and I missed another great challenge. Just to fucking busy. Every picture and fit of @Rosenrot is just amazing. And I really love @KongGeorgeVII . Many good entries here for those who put in the effort
This tp discussion is too funny. Now a beautiful shitter gets ripped apart for placement of holder and placement of buttons. Boys, do you know how to shit?   Matt, everything looks beautiful. I will never ever run anything by this group ... or maybe I will just for the fun entertainment ....
Beautiful - I am moving in. Already packing ....
Uh, ah, I think I read of it, but err, no, don't remember ... just remember that it might, or might not be him ... Please post the definition again ... I am sure I will forget it ... again
Yes, actually, I did. We do epic discussions on furniture in the "Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata" threat  He is unconvincable though ... in a fun way ...
It's from Hay, one of my current favorite furniture companies. I think the metal shelves can also come in a few gray scale shades. It is a very simple and versatile piece. Maybe just a tad unspectacular but execution is excellent.   ... and I have just read 6 or so pages of full BS on this threat. I don't understand the condescending trolling behavior of being a dick to someones place that actually has the guts to post his stuff here (e.g. actually contributes!). I...
This is the tropical wool Andover, correct? That fabric is immensely intricate (And fantastic). I can simply not imagine shrinking it with a few hot soaks/ wash cycles without ruining the piece, so I am completely with Gary on that (EG advices to dry clean). That fabric is as far away from a wool sweater as it gets. 
 Congrats. I like the feeling of serenity of the space, even for a powder pooper area ... What's the glass wall to the left in the pic? Shower? Why don't you post a pic of yours so we can actually compare?