or Connect

Posts by mbaum

^ Yes, or maybe something from orSlow, Nonnative or Needles: All make cuts with very roomy thigh if you are looking for 13.5" which is quite a lot.   If the fatigue cut has not changed that much, a size 34 has a 12.5" thigh at best, likely a tad below. And even a size 36 usually will come it at or below 13".     I am a bit surprised at TBB measurements on the outback canvas and bull denim as it appears higher than usual. But maybe the fabric has a significant impact...
Guys - Does anybody want to get rid of the black linen shop coat from this SS season in size large? Please let me know ...
You all just need to buy a combi vest ...
That Hansen stuff is pretty cool. Never heard of them/ him before this fit. But it seems Am Rag in LA might carry him so I will go check it out.
Wow - I just checked the pictures on TBB's site. First fabric of the season that I find phenomenal. Like last year, it is hot in LA and I cannot find the motivation to buy winter stuff ...  Gotta check with Mowhak on their deliveries and Nonnative.
Funny - I thought that this would be a rather obscure reference but no. Here we are discussing his latest releases on WAYWT - Syro is indeed awesome. Only on Styleforum ...
Here are the lookbook pics that I find very interesting. Maybe not all patterns, but the play with with shape and silhouettes with the long shirts and either vest or jacket. I find it unusual and awesome and probably EG at it's most experimental. First one comes close to what you describe.  Second one - on left (Disregard fit to the right). It is not a fisherman, but I think the balloon worn this way gives an equal outline. Really love the Bush/ Andover combo on top.
I think the Nehru jacket is a nice complement to the pants. I am wondering if a long, bold patterned shirt (some of the banded color shirts or even a bush shirt) and a hat (straw?) would make it fantastically crazy good? The lookbook has some inspiration with looks #9 and #39 (39 is different pant ...). 
 Combi vest is a big yes. I have not really worn mine from last season but fall is just around the corner ...Shit. Secret discovered.#iwilloutliveyou Best, Klaus Kinski
Gary probably can pitch in but I would have said the same than eluther. The B1P have a similar cut then this summers' Willy Post and the details and cut are so much more intricate: Pleads, cuffs, cinch, difficult top block with high rise/ low crotch. Given how EG constructs and manufactures, I can imagine that a B1P will take considerable more effort to put together than a fatigue. Second factor likely is the volume: There is huge demand for fatigues but not that much...