or Connect

Posts by mbaum

Which one did he get? The BRZ or WRX? They do something really right on those. Their blue will be a good match to my Alfa. Here are two of my money pits. One visit to one of their mechanics could buy me the whole f***ing EG summer season ...   
Oh God, that's funny. Worst EG modeling attempt ever?   How are you guys? I am spending all my time and money with the cars these days. Am I missing a stellar summer season? I hope not ...
^ Really? Got the olive and khaki HCT. No lint magnet whatsoever
Big fan of Alden's LWB and have like 5 pairs. Works well for the dressier EG stuff. When more casual, what the guys above said plus some Visvim. Others here also do Needles.And some pulled of quite nice looks with MMM and the moe high-end Italian stuff. but those "hybrid" looks are not easy to pull off (I couldn't).
@ricebomb The Bedford fits you very well. I remember when I tried on my first EG piece and the first couple of jackets. I thought that everything fit like shit ... Now my closet is 90% EG ...
Shit - You should have called ... immediately :-)  FS in Santa Monica is a complete nightmare. Store and selection. Mohawk is the place that usually has an awesome selection. Then again: In my opinion, it are the best store in LA and one of the best in the country.Canvas is a great little store in Malibu. Also good selection (Often the crazier pieces). American Rag has a wide selection, though often not the outstanding pieces. And last year, they skiped the summer season...
I am a huge fan of the Willy Post but you have to be aware of the rather idiosyncratic cut: high rise, double pleads, drop crotch, cinch in back, strong taper with very loose thighs, slightly cropped.   What it can do to some physiques is to cause diaper butt due to the amount of fabric in top block. If you are on the skinny side with notably absent gluteal muscles, this might not be the pant for you. If it fits, it fits beautifully. And it can be easily worn dressed up...
I am of the dissenting opinion: Judge Mike thinks that TBB are the most accurate measurements out there. Not always spot on but usually reliable in the measurements that count the most such as P2P, length, waist and thighs ...
I find this very interesting. Crazy EG back, at least with the lookbook styling. I get a lot of Needles-type vibes here often.
Wow - those are some excellent buys ...