or Connect

Posts by gmmiddle

Also, hit 'Learn More' on the product page.  Embossed. http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/men-s/men-new-releases/greenwood-blucher.html
Great call, good looking shoe.
I agree. Mine are cxl, so your mmv, but as they broke in they conformed to my foot.As I have stated so often, getting them soled in the LH made a huge difference for me as well in terms of comfort.BTW, I just got some of the Portland Dry Goods flint kudu, and they are awesome. Look great and feel great.
I was looking into doing the same thing.  Given the pricey upcharge, I decided I'd just buy them stock and when time to upgrade soles (or if I felt I needed to) I'd then pay the same upcharge to resole. I have many shoes with the LH.  I really like the comfort and durability.
Agreed.
This is a great photo.
Edit:  Price Drop.  I'd like these to go to a Styleforum member.  PM me with any questions.   Alden Cigar Shell NSTs.  Barrie last.  My foot is a 10E, these are snug and I'm not wearing them.  Great shape...I doubt I wore a dozen times.   Let me know if you have any questions.
Enabler.
Yes, first pair of Vass.  I have a number of Ron Rider boots, a couple Alden's that I bought before I understood my sizing,  I have been looking for an attractive boot with a lug sole that will stand up to weather.  At $4xx, the Vass were a great opportunity. Last:  Wow, where do I start.  As I mentioned, I ordered the 44's expecting that they would be too big, but really they are only a bit on the large side.  The funny thing is, when I compare them to my Rider's or my...
got a pair of the 3636 last boots on closeout from Epaulet last week.  Beautiful color.  I took a shot that a 44 would fit my 10.5US feet, got lucky.  A bit of room, but probably perfect with heavier socks.