or Connect

Posts by My Main Man

Eh, I've had some very sympathetic, understanding Indian CS reps who have helped me immensely and then some complete assholes whose first language was English. I've also had situations with completely opposite results. Point being, you can't judge a CS rep by their accent.
Not a hat guy and I kind of dislike Suicidal Tendencies, but I might end up winning this hat from you. I've wanted one ever since I saw Gleaming the Cube for the first time when I was a kid.  Also, this modern Body Count take on 'Institutionalized' is hilarious... 
lolz. I had an Oakton moment today. bummmmer.
slim fit 15.5 with short arms, you say?  
This is basically the best gingham shirt ever.
Reminds me of the scene in Mr. Robot (anyone watching that show, btw? it's incredible.) where Tyrell Wellick is getting ready and they show his perfectly organized closet as almost an homage to American Psycho.   
Ugh. There was a Bianco Brioni linen suit at a Goodwill I frequent for a week or two. It was close enough to fitting me that I would have bought it just so i wouldn't get excited for a second every time I flipped to the label, but there were a few small holes in the arms.
When I see that many packages, I can't help but think that there are 1 or 2 of them where the buyer is going to be a total asshole. You should try to figure out which ones those will be and stick a piece of poop in the box now.
I don't think you can actually buy sweater vests. I think you have to tear the sleeves off yourself. It was a ritual started by punk legend Jimmy Rotten from the Sex Postals. Same with zippers. You cut a line down the center and then glue a zipper in.
Oh great. Now I have to start checking the frosting section?!