or Connect

Posts by My Main Man

I hate you guys so hard right now for getting 'Send Me On My Way' stuck in my head. 
I think that makes it better. Your enemies will know you mean business and they won't fuck with you.
@timber09 thanks for the tips. When I moved last year, I finally decided to go through my cards. I donated sooooo many worthless cards (seemed like most of it was 87-89 Donruss). I kept a solid chunk of my basketball cards and have been meaning to go through them and list them (lots of Shaq/MJ/etc).   Question though: I assume card collectors are similar to record collectors regarding condition. 99% of the cards I have are basically near mint. Buuuuut, I've sold records...
I feel like not having to ship a bicycle would be reason enough for me to take the quick $80.
If two Tom Ford shirts stay on the racks longer than 10 minutes, you Atl folks don't know how good you have it.
asshole-ish discontent with the proletariat?
Haven't been getting out as much lately. This has been every waking moment of my life for the last month and I can't really leave her at home for too long yet.     On to some thread synergy.    I have 10 or so guitars. This is the only one with a big sticker on it. Evel Knievel rules. If I had found that toy, I think I'd be tempted to keep it instead of selling it.   Found this on half off day. Originally $1.   Then onto the other finds. I've only gotten...
Made in USA Chucks = Good Chucks   I'd pick them up every time.
Interesting. So let's say you had something that you were pretty sure was real but wasn't, I wonder if there would be any repercussions if you listed it and it turned out to be fake?