or Connect

Posts by karanimal

I am in the US from June 19th - 26th. I am looking to have these sold before i go so i can ship them for relatively a low price    If someone buys them before that date i will do $300 USD shipped    http://imgur.com/a/22X3v   These have roughly 5 wears on them    These were purchased during Viberg recent sample sale. They're in better condition than many of the boots I've bought brand new at retail price from Viberg. Size 11.5 US on the 1035 last. Most people size...
Alden x Jcrew PCT Boots - #8 Shell after 1 Year of wear    - Dr. Sole Raw Corded Heel & Half Sole   - Brass Eyelets   - Antiqued Edges  - Viberg Leather Laces   
$350 Shipped! 
Bump - Big price drop! $130 shipped! 
These are in great condition still, have been worn roughly 10 times. Very attractive shoe, sizing just isn't right for me (need an 11.5)    1035 last  Size 11 Black Oil Tan Roughout  Gloxi Sole  Stitchdown    Comes with box, shoe bags, waxed laces & leather laces & paperwork    Looking for ~$400 shipped OBO     DROP $350 Shipped 
Snagged these from the Iron Heart Forum    Viberg x Bureau Belfast, Black Oil Tan Roughout on Gloxi 1035     First pair of viberg derbies, i love them and how tank-like they are. They will be perfect for the sydney summer 
 I can confirm. Auspost is the worst postal service on the planet. They make Canada Post and USPS look like wizards.  I get delivery cards 5 days after attempted deliveries, also if you work a normal job you wont be able to pick any items up at the post office (open from 9am-5pm) until the weekend (if your store has weekend pickup) on saturday between 930am-12pm.  "Your item is awaiting collection" 50% of the time the parcel is unavailable for pickup because they have been...
Brand New With Tags Too small and would rather sell than ship back to japan. Save some cash and get it here Chest - 43.3  Shoulder - 18.7  Center Back - 31.5  Sleeve - 26.6   $150 shipped world wide 
Drop $450 USD shipped 
Rare flat head reversible sukajan souvenir jacket. It's in great condition, retails for roughly $900 usd and very hard to find. Beautiful 100% Rayon Satin jacket from Flat Head. The souvenir jackets take roots in post-war Japan when the occupying forces would take their clothes to be embroidered with traditional Japanese imagery as souvenirs of their time stationed in Japan This one has had the neck and wrist ribbing replaced by a local Japanese tailor in Tokyo. Overall...