or Connect

Posts by richnet12

A few things from this week; Armani 40R sports coat   More Armani.  Have not run across this label before however.   This are a Mani...lol...   Rolling out some Zegna orphan in cool navy   Borelli in gray and white stripes in a 16 L ..sleeves are a little long on me so someone should be able to use this?   Bottega Venetta.  You can call fake on it if you like, but I found at least one other on the bay with the same...
Had to go out of town to see a client but made the most of the situation finding this nice Armani plaid blazer on the way…a 40 R that might fit my 42 body. Ethrifted Allen Edmonds Maxfields in like new condition size 9EEE. NWT Robert Talbot tie being used for the mannequin.  Guess its no longer new eh?  
Yes I called. I apparently caught their attention with a listing for a blue Lacoste polo shirt which was started last night. In the listing I state that there is no guarantee of authenticity but look at the close up photos of the tags and they appear authentic, the buttons are pearl and have the markings of real pear on the back. Then the big mistake was to say. "Decide for yourself if the shirt is authentic." It is definitely authentic, but I went overboard on the...
Back to the "No guarantee of authenticity" disclaimer by seller on EBay. Apparently this disclaimer is what caught the attention of the EBay police and caused them to remove 17 of my listings. All are authentic, but I claimed not to guarantee authenticity. Back to the drawing board on disclaimers.
I was riding high on that US Polo Assn. Find....new no less and now they say it's a fake! For shame....shame on me! The Zegnas were real however ....
The EBay police strike again! Apparently I sell fake NWT US Polo Association shirts! It was a five dollars item! This is crazy.... eBay sent this message to Evans, Richard (richnet12). Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay. MC999 Listing policy violation alert: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item Hello richnet12, After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the...
Thanks for pointing out the hidden flap for the right pocket....I checked and it is indeed there! But missed that one when taking photos.
Ok...a day to go and one measly $12 bid on my navy Ermenegildo Zegna Su Misura jacket? Super 100s wool!? Size 40R. http://www.ebay.com/itm/171386401470?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Finds in Houston today: Banana Republic full zip cardigan made of 100% Ca$hmere.       Zegna 100% linen checked design XL.   Canali french cuff size 16.5…I will be wearing this to work as soon as I find my cuff links..or the new ones come in the mail.       Lacoste Live! Euro size 42.  I love collecting Lacoste and this is my size, but the Live! series is a slender fit so its available. Never seen a flannel Lacoste before but this shirt feels...
Visiting St. Louis area this weekend and just took a shot in the dark on heading out to the various Goodwills in the Southwest area of the city. Pretty dry until found one store with three nice pair of shoes. Two pair of Allen Edmond loafers and one pair of Florsheim Royal Imperials: A couple of RLPL french cuffers: [IMG ALT=""]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1362848/width/350/height/700[/IMG] A Lanvin and a Zegna tie: