or Connect

Posts by Bojangles

Also, leipergrey, I swear the pockets are made for babies.
So, is hemming a new pair of apc NS considered an all around bad idea? I just order a pair of 32 NS from Nordstrom and was considering getting them hemmed 2 inches or so. I think the inseam is 36" which is super long on me (i'm only 5'9" and usually wear 30 or 32 inseam). I'm not a huge fan of the cuffed look but I'm also not completely against it, but i'd rather go with the stacks. Also, I probably will end up washing them several times a year since my body naturally...
Thanks, milw. I'd like to try to avoid sizing up again because of the length but I might take your advice on the heel pad or some thin inserts. I read in several places that people experienced considerable softening of the leather after breaking them in so I was hoping somebody could share their experience, particularly with the tightness on the outside of the feet. Strangely, it's mainly my right foot...guess I have some weird asymmetrical feet.   Thanks for the...
I figured this would be the best place to ask a question regarding red wings in general. So, I decided I need an upgrade from my clarks DB and got a pair of red wing heritage 9016 at Nordstrom a few days ago. I've been eyeing them for a while and when I saw them during the anniversary sale for only 199.99 I had to pull the trigger. They look great but I've noticed some uncomfortable snugness. I know genuine leather is supposed to be tough and uncomfortable to break in...