or Connect

Posts by MJMcRibb

I thrifted a spectacular trophy should any of the thrift competitions ever return to their previous glory:
Spoo could report him. I don't think it would work if one of us said "this guy is listing items he hasn't paid for and I know because balearic1 said he hadn't paid on a forum I read."
Remember to watch you cards carefully, fellas. Just had the $1.00 test charge to my PayPal card, so they're still at it.
A few things from the last couple of days. Made in England Harris Tweed [[SPOILER]] Canali silk/wool/linen blend Canali Super 140s orphan Vtg PRL  Nothing special, but NCLB  [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]  Corneliani. Still not sure if an orphan or SC. Super 100 merino. MOP buttons. Price tag left in the pocket. Anyone know for sure? [[SPOILER]] AE Windham 
Addicts. Always looking for that next high.
or possible like this : http://www.ebay.com/itm/271573214888?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648
I've never spent as much in one store as your 30% coupon savings. 
I think this similar discussion went on when I posted this same label a while back. I believe Wes did some research and determined Trussini was made by Scuderi.
They did a lot of exotic skin, non-golf shoes back in the day. edit: should've known Capt would be on that pretty quick.
One quick stop at lunch. Just 2 things, but deemed a successful trip.   Baldwin denimz     AE Leeds in shell