or Connect

Posts by watchcollector2454

sialkot in pakistan back in the day (Mughal times). nowadays they are well known for the manufacture of surgical instruments.
verizon is a bit more expensive but their customer service and coverage was quite good when i was in the states.
on a similar note, does anyone know where one can find kangaroo leather?
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 Das Boot or Hunt For Red October +1
Up for sale is a Like New pair of Edward Green Banbury boots in Burnt Pine in 6.5UK/7E (US) on the 202 last. I only wore these a few times. They were always kept with EG lasted shoe trees and I used only Saphir products on them. Color: Burnt Pine Material: Calf Skin Sole: Dainite Size: 6.5UK/7E (US) Last: 202 Price: $525 -> $500 -> $475 inclusive of shipping to UK (please add $20 for international shipments) I will throw in the pair of lasted EG shoe trees for...
anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI awesome shoes - the suede looks perfect
does anyone have experience with Saphir Invulner? Is it good? Does it darken leather?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mag1013 You are right, they are from Turnbull & Asser, cost was £80. They have a huge selection of suspenders/braces, would definitely recommend them if you're in the market for a pair. can you comment on the quality relative to thurston? or does thurston make their braces?
Quote: Originally Posted by zesas Any idea where to find a similar hat. Love the shape. i'm not sure. maybe he took his hat to a milliner and had them straighten out the brim on one side?