or Connect

Posts by watchcollector2454

Sold! Thanks Jon.
BRAND NEW 100% Wool Navy OXXFORD Blazer (100% HAND MADE IN CHICAGO, USA) Color is solid navy in zephyr weave. This blazer came from SFA. Medium weight. Soft/light shoulder pads for easy movement. Hand stitched in all major areas to allow more flexibility. Unfinished sleeves (comes with buttons and thread for functional buttonholes). Single breasted style with 2 front brass buttons (each button with Oxxford logo), 2 front flap pockets (Oxxford’s exclusive patented bellows...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Harris I have those in beige leather, they are pretty cool. I like the blue better though. Good deal. i totally agree with you. the styling is really unique and i haven't seen a pair of sneakers with this type of crepe sole.
Quote: Originally Posted by boo How do those fit compared to your Nike and Jack Purcells? they fit comparably. the reason i am selling these is because my left food is wider than my right foot - so i have no problem with the right shoe but the left shoe is a little tight. rather than trying to stretch them i decided to just sell them because i have too many shoes. hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other...
thanks for all the suggestions. i will try the talcum powder and see if that helps. the squeek is coming from the outside because of the leather rubbing against itself. it is not major but it's kind of annoying.
Quote: Originally Posted by dcg Indeed. This would be even more obvious if you had posted all of your items in a single thread, rather than creating a separate thread for each. only five attachments are allowed per post. i have four pairs of shoes i'm selling with 5 pictures each to show as much detail as possible - that makes 20 attachments. do you see the problem?
For sale I have several shoes. In this post: Cole Haan Dress Casual Shoes Color: Black Size: 7.5 US Worn a few times - light use $45 + $8 shipping + insurance w/in US $45 + $25 shipping + insurance international Please email me know if you have any questions or would like references. Thanks! p.s. - I also have a pair of Pantofola D'Oro Sneakers (40), Nike Vandals (8US), and a pair of John Varvatos Chuck Taylors in leather (8US)
For sale I have several shoes. In this post: John Varvatos Chuck Taylors in leather Color: Brown Size: 8 US Never Worn $60 + $8 shipping + insurance w/in US $60 + $25 shipping + insurance internationally Please email me know if you have any questions or would like references. Thanks! p.s. - I also have a pair of Pantofola D'Oro Sneakers (40), Nike Vandals (8US), and a pair of Cole Haan Dress Casual Shoes (7.5 US)
For sale I have several shoes. In this post: Nike Vandal Mid Sneakers Color: Brown+Olive Size: 8 US Worn Once These shoes have Waterproof Leather (rare) $65 + $8 shipping + insurance w/in US $65 + $25 shipping + insurance internationally Please email me know if you have any questions or would like references. Thanks! p.s. - I also have a pair of Pantofola D'Oro Sneakers (40), John Varvatos Chuck Taylors in leather (8US), and a pair of Cole Haan Dress...
For sale I have several shoes. In this post: Pantofola D'Oro Sneakers Color: Navy Made in Italy Size: 40 Never Worn $65 + $8 shipping + insurance w/in US $65 + $25 shipping + insurance internationally Please email me if you have any questions or would like references. Thanks! p.s. - I also have a pair of Nike Vandals (8US), John Varvatos Jack Purcells in leather (8US), and a pair of Cole Haan Dress Casual Shoes (7.5 US)