or Connect

Posts by watchcollector2454

They run similar to chuck taylors but just a little more narrow in the toe area.
I'll be posting these on Ebay tomorrow if they are still available. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these items. Thanks
I'll be posting this on Ebay tomorrow if it is still available. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions about the coat. Thanks
I'll be posting these on Ebay tomorrow if they are still available. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these items. Thanks
more pantofola pics
As per requests, I am posting more Trickers pics.
The coat is big on me. I went to the tailor to get it altered and he said he could only work on the sleeves and only from the bottom of the sleeves - he said he couldn't do anything to decrease the chest size. I received this as a gift so I'm not too heartbroken about it but I still wish I could have got it altered to fit me. Here are the pics. I am wearing a sportcoat underneath.
Quote: Originally Posted by laxnate +1 on fit pic. An if you could please list your height and weight when you post, that would be helpful. I am not at home right now and I don't have the coat with me. I will post a pic when I get home. Height: 5'6'' Weight: 115lb
Birkenstocks are sold! Thanks Logan.
Birkenstocks are sold! Thanks Logan.