or Connect

Posts by watchcollector2454

As per requests, I am posting more Trickers pics.
The coat is big on me. I went to the tailor to get it altered and he said he could only work on the sleeves and only from the bottom of the sleeves - he said he couldn't do anything to decrease the chest size. I received this as a gift so I'm not too heartbroken about it but I still wish I could have got it altered to fit me. Here are the pics. I am wearing a sportcoat underneath.
Quote: Originally Posted by laxnate +1 on fit pic. An if you could please list your height and weight when you post, that would be helpful. I am not at home right now and I don't have the coat with me. I will post a pic when I get home. Height: 5'6'' Weight: 115lb
Birkenstocks are sold! Thanks Logan.
Birkenstocks are sold! Thanks Logan.
I have several shoes up for sale. All shoes have only been lightly used, some have never been worn except to try them on. Prices include shipping to anywhere in the continental US. I can only accept PayPal. Crockett and Jones Snowdon Boots Color: Oak Country Boot style Wax Hide Leather Uppers Commando Elite Sole Waterproof Veldtschoen Construction Storm Welt 228 Last Size: UK7E Made in England $ 275 Crockett and Jones Veldt Color: Oak Oxford Country...
Rest of the pics
I have several shoes up for sale. All shoes have only been lightly used, some have never been worn except to try them on. Prices include shipping to anywhere in the continental US. I can only accept PayPal. Crockett and Jones Snowdon Boots Color: Oak Country Boot style Wax Hide Leather Uppers Commando Elite Sole Waterproof Veldtschoen Construction Storm Welt 228 Last Size: UK7E Made in England $ 275 Crockett and Jones Veldt Color: Oak Oxford Country...
Quote: Originally Posted by dshin can teh sleeves be let out at all? unfortunately not. they were altered from the bottom of the sleeve.
Ermenegildo Zegna Raincoat (MADE IN ITALY) Color is light olive green. Outer shell is made of 52% polyamide, 31% cotton, 17% polyeuretane. Coat has partial lining made of 55% fine wool, 45% polyester. Light weight. 2 slash pockets and one internal pocket. Single vent in the back. Size: Small The coat has only been worn a couple of times. It has been slightly altered so please go by the measurements Shoulder to shoulder (back) : ~19" Armpit to armpit:...