or Connect

Posts by watchcollector2454

Black Fleece and Cucinelli sold pending payment
Black Fleece: pit to pit: ~21 inches length: ~27 inches sleeve length: ~25.5 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam: ~18 inches Cucinelli: pit to pit: ~20 inches length: ~25 inches sleeve length: ~ 25.5 inches Gilded Age: pit to pit: 19 inches length: 27.5 inches sleeve length: 26 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17 inches Levi's Vintage: pit to pit: 20 inches length: 32 inches sleeve length: 19 inches Please let me know if you have...
pics of the gilded age jacket
pics of the bc cardigan
Several items for sale - all new. NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece 100% Navy Cashmere Shirt Jacket [Retailed for $2000] Made in Italy Size: BB1 Price: SOLD NWOT 100% Cashmere Cucinelli Zip Up Cardigan Made in Italy Size: 48 Price: SOLD NWT Gilded Age Loden 100% Boiled Wool Officer's Jacket [Retailed for $798] Made in Japan Size: Small Price: SOLD NWT Levi's Vintage 1923 Mackinaw Coat Dark Green in 100% Wool [Retailed for ~$400] Size: Small Price: $230 inclusive of...
went through my closet today and this is still available. price reduced to $230 inclusive of shipping to anywhere in the US.
went through my closet today and this is still available. price reduced to $230 inclusive of shipping to anywhere in the US.
sold!
price reduced to $230
i'm asking for $250. please pm if interested or with any reasonable offers.