or Connect

Posts by ricesuit

hey dudes, at least dan is back. no i didn't get a free meal lol since they left before i paid i guess, or forgot about it. i don't really mind anyways, i'm not the type to badger someone to get free shit. i said i assume dan and them will take care of it, because i don't see why he would go about reading through this thread and do nothing about it if he is a direct contributor to toj. i'm going back for sure guys don't worry lol (it's a great place to take a date...) i...
went to libertine today-- really great american breakfast there. didn't get to talk to drew much but i talked for a bit with dan who is really friendly. dan knows about the complaints and everything on SF, so i guess he's gonna get working at it. apparently they just started full lunch service for everyday at libertine, which is why i assume the jackets haven't been going out as fast as they can. dan left after a while on a sick motorbike, and drew left later in his bmw....
Okay dudes I'll pop by Libertine this weekend and see if Drew is around
not sure why people say this is a scam if there are people who have actually successfully gotten their jackets ordered mid-july and i got mine in mid-august
stuff that was intended to be part of the collection got pulled for the ss14 collection, so it was pretty shitty    but yeah also there's a new designer. davidson is designing club monaco & reigning champ now i believe. s/s never really was w+h's strong suit, althoguh it's true this fw is weak as hell. i was really looking for a revamp on the old primaloft ma-1 bomber... instead we got a less than substantial one which i heard was super thin 
? i haven't spoken about measurements?i'm waiting on a wallet tho
i'm heading to korea on the 22nd, and i intend to stop by itaewon so i'll ask for the thread whenever i'm free 
lightly padded bomber from stussy's last fall collection. orange lining inside, really warm. it's a size S but would fit people who wear M better, also good if you're more on the tall side. 9/10 condition, selling because i recently acquired a TOJ ma-1. good option for people looking for a simple, slim black ma-1. 
bought these several months ago, bit too tight but i can still fit it. worn only a 3 times or so, really good denim tho. bought full price for $250 off the acne website.    http://www.acnestudios.com/shop/denim-guide/ace/ace-lt-vintage.html   it looks crazy light on the website pics because of the lighting, i assure you it's not like that irl. i put up pics from another store as well as my own for a more accurate reference.   price includes shipping, will entertain...