or Connect

Posts by ricesuit

what is going on with large wallets?? lmfao
@impolyt_one any chance i can receive my LARGE WALLET before i leave korea? i might be the only dude here that is residing in seoul atm, i've visited libertine and i've met both dan and you... i'm hoping because i live in the same country i'll be receiving earlier? 
basically you just pick what size and custom options like thermal lining etc off the website and then they make it within a week or two and send it to you. i've had this done with a chesterfield, but i ordered directly from their showroom. buying things online in korea is really complicated tbh, so i don't think i'll be helping any of yall proxy anytime soon lol.....   i have been to libertine twice and met drew and dan, but they pretty much just say the same shit they've...
 i can vouch for this brand lmao, i've been to their showroom. i think it's made to order, but i'm not sure if they ship internationally. leather quality is ok but they fit pretty well  lol i'm still in seoul.....tbh i wonder if i'll get my wallet before i get back to canada 
any word on large wallets...? from my knowledge only small wallets have been sent out so far 
living in seoul atm i can confirm the aliens have attacked and drew is our saviour    the jacket/daypack/wallet delays are due to him fashioning armour for us out of all the remaining leather 
Extremely off topic in respects to delays and being mad at Drew: I love how huge the inside pockets are in the mdr
yeah it's just a shell, pretty disappointing really--reason why i bought it only on discount. it's pretty appropriate for vancouver though? does keep whatever you have under dry, though it's not particularly warm. i really just love the hood
outerwear is always spot on for w+h in comparison to their other stuff if i remember their oxford shirts were pretty poor in the fit
 tips don't exist in skorea my dude