or Connect

Posts by KamoteJoe

I also just got around to seeing Boyhood. What a way to remind me of how life jumps, I was sifting through my own personal milestones in the same manner the film shows Mason's and I can't believe I'll be graduating from University in a year.
@lawyerdad   The first half is strong and I had a hard time putting the book down, nonetheless I definitely felt like Franzen began to stumble in the second half of the novel. It came as no surprise that the once electric and dynamic characters had dulled and lost their edge and I felt that the constant yanking back to the romantic tensions between characters became too predictable and I had eventually found myself wanting to rush to the end.   Nonetheless, my reading...
Yes, yes and yes. These two:
I'm about to finish Freedom by Jonathan Franzen. The book is really life-changing IMO, I thoroughly enjoyed it as someone who is not necessarily well-read but started getting back into reading when I got into University. Gonna start the Corrections (by Franzen) and Extinction by Thomas Bernhard and try to finish those before schoolwork begins to pick up.
As expected, they don't fit but my first Aldies in shell form!    
Hey guys, found an Aquascutum London (made in England) Navy mac in size 44 and would love to trade it with someone looking for a classic, well made raincoat to last them for many years. I'm on the hunt for a well-constructed sports jacket or an equal quality rain jacket in size 38 with shoulders at 17".  
Pop! I nearly passed, thinking it was another London Fog.  [[SPOILER]]
@noob Thanks for the post. It was a necessary reminder that I should be thrifting quality hauls instead of small things every now and then. I gotta exercise more patience and approach my thrifting with frugality in mind just so I'm not throwing money out there.
Jil Sander x Uniqlo (L). Available   Hartford (EU 52). Available   Pretty much brand new. My size =)
This suit felt really great, any idea of the maker? Can probably tailor it to my size.