or Connect

Posts by KamoteJoe

Hey folks based in the US, I have a buyer based in Europe who is thinking of purchasing one of my pieces. Which shipping service have you had the best experience with in terms of trackability, speed and reliability of service? This is my first time shipping outside of the NA region, but I really want to get rid of the pieces that are just sitting in my wardrobe. Thanks!
Hey folks, just wanted to pop in and say hello. Kapital has been on my radar for as long as I can remember and I have my first piece on its way: a 10oz denim ring coat and I'm excited as hell to wear it since the Bay Area temps in the bay area are beginning to drop. Will post pics and initial impressions when I receive it.   Product page for those who are curious: https://unionmadegoods.com/product/kapital-10oz-ring-coat-in-indigo/
What last are the PTBs on? Thanks
I've only seen the Kubrick film adaptation but I'm hoping to get into that eventually.
I really enjoyed reading the Idiot for the first time. I'd probably rank it as my second favorite among Dostoevsky's works after the Brothers K. Now, unto this.  
What are the measurements and where are you shipping from?
I'm going to start either the Goldfinch or Secret History after my current book. Do you recommend either one to start? After finishing this, I'll have read 4/5ths of Dostoevsky's major novels.
Selling a TOJ suiting wool size 46 with 48 lengths.
Looking to trade my Suiting Wool MA-1 in size 46 with 48 lengths for a stock size 46. Worn about 10 times and looking for a stock 46.
Very very long shot. Looking for an electric red leather jacket in size 36-38 for my halloween costume. Really want this to happen!