or Connect

Posts by KamoteJoe

The ones I wore are Virgils in sand suede
+60 = 10,375
This will be fun to wear
+60 = 9470
Hi folks, Selling a used pair of Tricker's Ilkley brogue in Brown Scotch Grain Calf. This beast of a brogue sits atop a commando sole and is storm-welted. Heel drag is minimal and there are a few scuffs at the toebox of the shoe but it will only get better with age, I've worn this in all kinds of weather ocnditions and have not been disappointed by the quality. I am a size 9 in the Barrie Last and 9 with Vans and this pair is built on a roomy last (as is the case with the...
Anyone here can speak to their experience with sizing on the Smoking Coat? The Olive one has piqued my interest and I read that it's an oversized fit - is the cut similar to that of the EG reversible coat? Thanks!  
EG/Rebuild by Needles/EG/Visvim   Will probably invest in a quality point and shoot at some point since I can never get the floral pattern to show..  
+30 = 8530
I have the blue in size small. While I love the subtlety of the jacquard pattern on the current season's reversible coat, the F-U pattern on the red one is amazing!
+30 = 7785