or Connect

Posts by kayhill

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. I'll be taking a walk around Savile Row again this Saturday afternoon -- might try and pick up a bag from one of your suggested places while I'm in the area.
Gentlemen,   Long time between drinks for me. I've moved to London in recent weeks (lifestyle and career). Just wondering if any of you well-travelled types have recommendations for tailors and other sartorial stores here? In particular I'm looking for some random accessories -- Saphir polish, a leather bag for work, general bits and bobs I couldn't bring with me from Sydney. Particularly if anyone knows any tailors who have a softer, more Italian cut? Not really a fan...
 Really like the shape of that last. Very flashy shoes; lovin it.
 Good customer service. :)
Got my first commission from Herman Bros & Co! Very impressed by the quality.         More photos and a review here: http://www.greedanddisgust.com/blog/2015/5/17/herman-bros-co-suit-review   The price point offered by Herman is really sharp.

Got a new jacket. A little flashy.       Jacket was made by Herman Bros & Co in Sydney.
 To me it looks more like Kerry is doing the ol' sneaky butt shift while letting one rip.
 Vue de Monde and Movida are both exceptional! I also like the random vego places in Brunswick. : )
 I'll fake it through the day, with some help from Johnny Walker Red.