or Connect

Posts by OliverGauffe

Just rewatched Natural Born Killers and Jackie Brown this weekend. Great flicks, the story in Jackie Brown is great, another strong woman story from Tarantino. Also he is racking up quite the repretoire for really entertaining films! LIke it or not, he will be celebrated for years to come...  
Sounds like you imagine yourself to be more worthy of them, and your own ego is turning you on? Also, anyone who is taken is automatically more attractive on a sexual level--there is little to no risk of committment if something were to happen because she is taken. And, we always want what we can't have. Add that to the fact that she may be really hot, and you're gonna have problems.   Then again, they may thank you for it later. Ask yourself (or them) why they are with...
Personally I think it works, nothing shocking here, and my mind doesn't go straight to Christmas. Especially when paired with the black sweater. But,if you'll allow me to say so, I'm not so keen on those shoes with it. They don't seem to live up to the rest of the outfit for some reason. I would go for some shoes that are a bit more polished looking... some brogues for example... http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Formal-shoes-men-sty-10218-10039-0.php
 Good! That's progress! And yes, saying it out loud is the true test, rather than just seeing it on paper. I think its good to have more than one real name picked out to "take into the room", and then see which one seems to suit the baby when you see its face. I know its hard with a baby, but some people just seem to "look" like their name, in a wierd way. I don't know if the person becomes a certain way based on the name, or if its just a coincidence, or what. For the...
These are all great names except Tiffany IMO. Sydney is a semi-unisex name that is serious depite having 2 y's in it. LOL. Anrike is cool too. Good suggestions.
First, I love how "European" is somehow automatically all in the same category, despite including so many different countries, all with their own mattress manufacturers. Also, Americans are totally obsessed with comfort, and they tend to have overly soft mattresses which are bad for the back (and chairs and sofas and carpet everywhere and even cusioned toilet seats, etc). You can find firm, non-coil non-spring mattresses in the US. My experience in Europe is that there is...
Most quality made shoes and boots are re-soleable by a good cobbler. Looking at these boots online, not sure what it is about them but I find them completely badass... Thoughts?   http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Replay-AKARK-x223162.php
Yeah, that won't ever get mispronounced EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HER LIFE. Imagine constantly correcting people with that pretentious "Um, no, it's Uh-LEESE, not Alice." I think that's exactly what this guy is trying to avoid?
Yes, a feminine name to please your wife that can be shortened for everyday use to a boyish name could be a good compromise, something shortened to "Al" or "DJ" or "Matt" or "Jo"...   Don't worry too much about TV characters names. Those will come and go. Keep in mind you have no control over FUTURE tv character or celebrity names, so who cares? Addison is a great name, its feminine yet serious. I also have a female friend with a boy name: Jesse--not Jessica, not Jessie,...
Just rented an apartment and moved my stuff in, only to find out that there is an exterior gas leak and therefore no heat (its gas heat) and no hot water (gas boiler). The owner is gettng the 2nd estimate today, but nothing is happening so far, I have been "homeless" for a week now... sleeping on a friend's couch with my dog, my cat still at my ex's who is not happy about that either. FML.