or Connect

Posts by OliverGauffe

Nothing wrong with a little obsession now and then, especially for art or music... Bipolar, not likely... but LA Guns???? Really??? LOL
Listened to David Crosby's new (2014) album "Croz" twice at work yesterday... It sounds like it was made in the 70s, but its nice... Recommended for background or work music...   I don't know about downloading the music on the Russian sites, but I stream music on a russian site and it's great   I haven't had any problems with spam or ads...just tons of new albums for free...
Beards. I don't get the beard trend, especially now that they are showing up in fashion magazines on well-groomed men, suddenly bearded and looking like they just stepped out of a 70's commune... I have never met a (young, beautiful) woman who truly appreciated a beard on her man...when oh when will this silly facial hair fashion die??? This is the perfect example of something that was ironic and used as a statement of being anti-fashion (about ten years ago) turning into...
Big work dinner last night at what was supposed to be a "good" restaurant. The hors d'ouvres were just frozen stuff, hush puppies, chicken wings and mini tuna sandwiches on white sliced bread (wtf?)... then the meal, mashed potatoes with CHERRY TOMATOES (uncooked), Inside the mashed potatoes....along with black olives as well...whole ones. Green beans that seems frozen as well, and a piece of chicken with a sauce... It was not very hot, didn't taste good,and hardly anyone...
Fraud? It's a music streaming site that I thought I'd share--didn't realize this was a "you tube link only" thread. The site's great, no ads (fraud???), listening to Yeesuz right now for the first time actually, was just going to post how I had been avoiding it for so long but its actually pretty good... I'm always the last to know... Anyway... Suit yourself.
Just listened to Rufus Wainwright greatest hits album, which is quite long but very good. Great music streaming website, Rufus' album here: http://musicmp3.ru/artist_rufus-wainwright__album_vibrate-the-best-of-rufus-wainwright.html#.UygQyfLJazE
St. Paddy's Day yo! Gonna get my drink on tonight and make some extra cash tending bar and my friend's place...always cool to get some extra cash, always cool to make some people happy with beer!
^^Looks amazing! Was just quite pleased with myself for making pancakes and bacon for dinner last night...it was a sweet and delicious craving I had to feed...
Dude on the tram the other morning (have seen him once in the afternoon as well), looked like he was trying to make his way home, got off in a residential "poor" area... The whole time he was so fked up, trying to stay standing, but his legs kept bending...up, down, up, down...looked like he had taken something strong and been rolling all night or possibly for a couple of days and his body was shutting down on him...  he seems coherent enough--got on and off tram at the...
WANT: The leather worker-desert-whatever "hybrid" boot from Converse, new this season I believe--love the fact that it doesn't look like a typical  converse except the logo, could work in a lot of situations--not as casual as a classic Converse, yet not pretentious at all either. And those laces. http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Converse-CLASSIC-BOOTS-HI-x131632.php