or Connect

Posts by OliverGauffe

Agreed. If they are leather and you are hoping they will stretch, that usually only happens width-wise around the toes... not the length. I would try selling them. The best way to do sizing, I have found, is using EU sizes, as they have a wider range of sizes (no half sizes). Then, depending on where you buy them, check the EU size on them. Some retailers (like online shops selling hundreds of brands) have to make their own size charts to suit each country (UK, US, EU,...
Well bravo for putting yourself out there and asking for advice. Its clear you want to put your best self forward, and that's a good thing! Its hard though, if you are wanting real brand name Jordans or other shoes. In this case, I would suggest shopping (are you in the States?) at Ross or TJ Maxx for shoes--you might not get the exact model or colour you want, but you can get some good designer stuff there for cheap. Or, if the look is more important than the designer,...
Just spent a great weekend in the South of France-- perfect weather, great company, private beach... Couldn't ask for much more! Oh, and I didn't have to spend hardly any money... DOUBLE AWESOME!!
I don't know... to me the photo of the jacket does not look "handmade"... the quality of the leather is questionable--its handmade and its leather. So for that price, its probably not great quality. I would honestly go for a store-bought brand leather jacket... there are a few that are in your price range online that are actually on sale right now...  If you have 300 to blow, go for an Oakwood or Redskins maybe..
He means she got drunk LOL
Just picked up Top of the Lake... looking forward to binge watching the entire 6 épisodes. Hope it doesn't suck.
Just found this thread. Europe is the best place to get man bags--they all carry them. I just found this page that has the best selection I've seen on the web in a while, but its delivery only in UK. Especially the leather Arthur & Aston model...  
Sooooooo there was a kids DVD laying around and since I was desperate to watch something I gave it a shot: Where the Wild Things Are. Now I know this is a great kids book, I even know a chick who has amazing tattoos inspired by the famous illustrations in the book. But... the movie was... kinda bad. I mean, for a kids movie, it really didn't keep my attention at all. The colour schèmes are very somber, a lot of greys and blues... the music was actually depressing (total...
Walking my dog and people who approach from the opposite direction with their dog, and (even though my dog is small and non-threatening in terms of breed) they refuse to let the dogs say hello by either restraining their dog, or switching to the other side of the street. What idiots--dogs need to make acquaintances in the neighborhood too. Otherwise they will think there is something to be afraid of, and then become aggressive towards each other, when actually they just...
Final markdown online, get boots like Timberland, Redwing, etc at major discounts right now on Spartoo...