or Connect

Posts by OliverGauffe

Well bravo for putting yourself out there and asking for advice. Its clear you want to put your best self forward, and that's a good thing! Its hard though, if you are wanting real brand name Jordans or other shoes. In this case, I would suggest shopping (are you in the States?) at Ross or TJ Maxx for shoes--you might not get the exact model or colour you want, but you can get some good designer stuff there for cheap. Or, if the look is more important than the designer,...
Just spent a great weekend in the South of France-- perfect weather, great company, private beach... Couldn't ask for much more! Oh, and I didn't have to spend hardly any money... DOUBLE AWESOME!!
He means she got drunk LOL
Just picked up Top of the Lake... looking forward to binge watching the entire 6 épisodes. Hope it doesn't suck.
Sooooooo there was a kids DVD laying around and since I was desperate to watch something I gave it a shot: Where the Wild Things Are. Now I know this is a great kids book, I even know a chick who has amazing tattoos inspired by the famous illustrations in the book. But... the movie was... kinda bad. I mean, for a kids movie, it really didn't keep my attention at all. The colour schèmes are very somber, a lot of greys and blues... the music was actually depressing (total...
Walking my dog and people who approach from the opposite direction with their dog, and (even though my dog is small and non-threatening in terms of breed) they refuse to let the dogs say hello by either restraining their dog, or switching to the other side of the street. What idiots--dogs need to make acquaintances in the neighborhood too. Otherwise they will think there is something to be afraid of, and then become aggressive towards each other, when actually they just...
Beaujoulais wine, fois gras with toast, and caviar d'aubergine. Just snacks, made for a perfect meal. :D
People on the bus or metro who, despite being in the same "boat" so to speak as the rest of us, make their transportation experience so much more exhausting than yours. Like, they are panting, cursing at the door opening or not opening in time, rolling their eyes and acting like everyone else is in their way, not happy with anything that is happening such as not having a place to sit, maybe they are carrying something, and its heavy, and they are panting and wheezing and...
Friday bitches! my bday weekend, then big plans for following weekend, then traveling to Holland weekend after... summer is shaping up QUITE nicely if I do say so!
Well known but perhaps overlooked today... happened to catch Saturday Night Fever last night... I had never noticed how it is a scathing portrait of the late 60s generation in NY, the "nowhere" generation who started going to clubs and creating a different lifestyle from the traditions of the 50s... they have shitty jobs and "no future"... yes its another 70s movie about how dancing solves everything but still... Travolta is absolutely brilliant as the dumb Italian kid who...