or Connect

Posts by OliverGauffe

Walking my dog and people who approach from the opposite direction with their dog, and (even though my dog is small and non-threatening in terms of breed) they refuse to let the dogs say hello by either restraining their dog, or switching to the other side of the street. What idiots--dogs need to make acquaintances in the neighborhood too. Otherwise they will think there is something to be afraid of, and then become aggressive towards each other, when actually they just...
Final markdown online, get boots like Timberland, Redwing, etc at major discounts right now on Spartoo...
Beaujoulais wine, fois gras with toast, and caviar d'aubergine. Just snacks, made for a perfect meal. :D
People on the bus or metro who, despite being in the same "boat" so to speak as the rest of us, make their transportation experience so much more exhausting than yours. Like, they are panting, cursing at the door opening or not opening in time, rolling their eyes and acting like everyone else is in their way, not happy with anything that is happening such as not having a place to sit, maybe they are carrying something, and its heavy, and they are panting and wheezing and...
I recently got this pair from Diesel, and they are excellent for my purposes... but maybe you want something more upscale...
Friday bitches! my bday weekend, then big plans for following weekend, then traveling to Holland weekend after... summer is shaping up QUITE nicely if I do say so!
Well known but perhaps overlooked today... happened to catch Saturday Night Fever last night... I had never noticed how it is a scathing portrait of the late 60s generation in NY, the "nowhere" generation who started going to clubs and creating a different lifestyle from the traditions of the 50s... they have shitty jobs and "no future"... yes its another 70s movie about how dancing solves everything but still... Travolta is absolutely brilliant as the dumb Italian kid who...
Well the sales online have finally started (in the UK anyway), plus there's a huge music fest in my town this weekend,and the forcast is hot and sunny! Epic weekend coming up which should hopefully include new shoes, barbecues, beer and music!  
I can't say I think sports are dumb...I don't even hate sports, they can be quite fun to attend and cheer for etc (much like a concert is also fun, or any live outdoor event with thousands of people with one common spectacle)... but I do think that the emphasis that is placed on professional sports in the media is too inescapable  to just "accept" as something I "should" be interested in. Not to mention, the salaries of everyone involved are so ridiculous... it really is...
World cup.... like, why do people act like they don't know what will happen? I mean,  you don't know who will win or lose, but you know that SOMEONE will win and someone will lose, so.... to me anyway, the plot is even less existant than a daytime soap opera. its always the same.