or Connect

Posts by JezeC

Do you guys take the F-last, P2 and the 3636 in the same size?    From tighter fitting to looser fitting   Is it F-last, P2 and then finally 3636? 
I will be traveling to HK from 9/21 to 9/24 and returning from 10/1 - 10/4   Is this timeframe enough to get a bespoke jacket done in the right manner. I've went with Simpson Sin about two years ago and had a pretty good experience with them but would like to try a different tailor. I'm only looking for a jacket at this point, probably a navy jacket (with some texture) which I'm looking to spend from $1000 to $1500 USD. If you think there are some tailors that offer...
Once I get some shoe funds after selling some of my AE pairs in the marketplace, I plan to either acquire a dark brown Leeds or dark brown Macneil LWB shown above. It looks stunning. I wish AE goes beyond just black, dark brown and Burgundy in its MTO shell offerings though. 
  Most definite this is a great idea. I use different measurements, depending on whether the shirt is a dress shirt, which is usually longer and more tapered towards the waist while my casual shirts are finished differently and less tapered.  Something such as:  High end fabric CBD fabricLow end fabric CBD fabricHigh end fabric casual fabricLow end fabric casual fabric I would pretty much partake in a couple of these if grab bag comes to fruition. 
1) description says the pants will shrink, but can I just dry clean these pants rather than washing in dryer to avoid shrinkage?  2) also, these pants look more gray than blue right? 3) does it hold a crease?  Looking to add this pair once I receive my current order to make sure sizing is good to go. Thanks! 
hemming pants are extremely fast. typically I just tell them whether they can do it while I wait. It takes my tailor no more than 15 minutes to hem pants. 
Anybody knows what last are the wingtips on?       
Both look amazing.    At the end of the day, it comes down to preference. You really can't go wrong with either pairs.
Those PTBS.....   I gotta say, uncle and Mike has a lot do with why I'm consistently broke
I plan to buy some of the aforementioned shirts. If it isn't too much of a hassle, would you be able to link me to the four shirts so I don't make a mistake by ordering the wrong fabric? Or I should be safe as long as the title indicates it's that particulary fabric? I don't mind to spend in the $100 range as that's my budget per shirt.