or Connect

Posts by JezeC

it was only a matter of time for the price hike since carmina uses horween shell purchased from the states. with the current exchange rate, it probably cost them a ton to import US material to Spain.  
Did Carmina raise prices on shell on its website? It's was 488 euros, tax excluded, in the past. Now it's priced at 571 euros. 
hampton last,  they're both comparable, but i find the hampton to be a bit more roomy. 
anyone has pictures of Alden Shortwing blucher in cigar?    thoughts on that make-up? 
i don't find that to be a big deal and it's hard to ascertain stitching pattern from afar. since these are first though, you can always return them free of charge. nordstrom is great with their policy. 
so sole length is 29.6cm and width is 9.6cm?  Thanks. 
anybody has sole measurements for an 8.5UK simpson last? or where I can find such info?    potential buyer is looking for these specific measurements. 
Color: Distressed Brown Suede  Size: 8.5US but fits my 9D feet just fine. It probably runs a tad bigger than 8.5TTS.    Here is the link for the exact shoes: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Distressed-Suede-Wingtips/MH00138,default,pd.html   Trying to downsize my collection. Shoes are brand new as you would expect from a retailer, there are no scuffs on the sole, it's in mint condition.     I have 100% feedback, so buy with confidence.    Shipping: $20 
Color: Brown Size: 9D. The shoe fits true to size  Last: 511 Last. If this isn't, please correct me. However I'm a 9 TTS for the most part and take 9D in the 5 Last as well. This fits me fine.     Trying to downsize my collection. Shoes are brand new as you would expect from a retailer, there are no scuffs on the sole, it's in mint condition.  Comes brand new with original shoe bags and original box.    I have 100% feedback, so buy with confidence.    Shipping: $20 
Color: Dark Brown Size: 8.5UK, but fits like 8UK due to the shape of the last Last: Simpson (most people take half size down from US size, so 9D US = 8.5 UK Simpson)    Trying to downsize my collection. Shoes are brand new as you would expect from a retailer, there are no scuffs on the sole, it's in mint condition.  Comes brand new with original shoe bags and original box.    I have 100% feedback, so buy with confidence.    Shipping: $20