or Connect

Posts by JezeC

I picked up a can of Nano Protector for my suede shoes, but was wondering whether its good for sneakers as well?    Sneakers such as Kill shots 2 , White Ultra Boost etc...   Or do I need to get Jason Markk repel?    Thanks. 
 The Elton last is a more elongated than that of the Hiro last. However, I take the same size in both last. The shoes will definitely stretch, but whether they become comfortable is a different story. It may also help if you let others know what size you wear for other brands. 
Any guys here rock ultra boost with EP gear? Let's see them!
I just want to share some pictures of my well-worn Meermins along with my new found passion, watches. If my memory serves me correct, the following pairs are the plum museum calf captoes in the Hiro last (LM Line) and the antique oak austerity wingtips in the Elton last (Classic line). My antique oak austerity wingtips are one of the very first pairs offered in the MTO program. I have to say, these are probably one of my favorite shoes in the collection, which consist of...
Is that Archie? Link won't load but saw the video yesterday. He does bring up good points regarding the slowdown. Other people in the industry have also alluded to this, but in a more mild manner. Pam prices are already down - so no surprise here.
 whoa the color really pops. Vass did the burnish for you? lookin' good. 
Agreed.  They look like white socks, but I presume they're more closer to cream. 
For you consideration is pair of Museum Brown Captoe (worn ONCE) that is constructed on the F-Last in size 41. As you can tell from the pictures, it's flushed with metal toe taps and the leather soles are in great condition. The brown museum calf is subtle in an office setting, but the museum calf comes alive under sunlight. The museum leather composition is indeed very interesting. Comes with brand new shoe bags, original Vass box and lasted shoe trees.      Shipping is...
Those epla zip hoodies are so awesome. When will those be back in stock? Where can I get a new one in xs? I have the navy one but im open to other colors!
Second hand for that much? Geez Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk