or Connect

Posts by JezeC

P2 is an amazing last, no doubt. 
Can somebody confirm whether the recently offered Cigar PTB from Harrison is indeed on the Plaza last?   On that note, based on experiences and not based on the alden last chart, which last ( Plaza vs Hampton) runs larger?   Which size (shell only) do you take on each last?  
 What leather is this? Would definitely consider this make-up. 
For you Marlow SWB (RL/ C&J) fans out there, do you take the same size for both the Marlow and Barie and size up half from the Marlow to the Hampton?    For instance is   8.5D Marlow = 8.5 Barie   and    8.5D Marlow = 9D Hampton
For you Marlow shortwing blucher (RL/ C&J) fans out there, do you take the same size for both the Marlow and Barie and size up half from the Marlow to the Hampton?    For instance is   8.5D Marlow = 8.5 Barie   and    8.5D Marlow = 9D Hampton
 one of the best things about shell is minimal maintenance.  Basically use saphir shell cream every 10 to 15 wears or so. After every wear, just brush and buff with cloth. 
Does anybody know whether it's possible to buy a few AE boxes? I lost a couple when it got crushed when I was transporting them to another location. 
wow 70 pairs?    how often to you polish leather shoes? you probably don't even need to polish considering your sizable collection. i typically polish after 15 wears per pair, and that may take you two years to get to that number, haha. 
Just to revisit my question since I'm afraid my question got buried with all the waiting list talk.      Which is more roomy? 8.5D barrie or 9D Hampton?   I know barrie heads usually go half a size up to fit the hampton last.    Thanks. 
From my understanding, no need to call. All the orders were filled out to the people who had received the email from the retailer.