or Connect

Posts by JezeC

how much is it to get a shirt comissioned with AC's thomas mason silverline fabric? 
What's Ascot's CMT price now? last I heard was $750HKD. 
 Thanks, I just checked....It looks like they're charging 12.5% because Meerminn listed the leather shoes as "Shoes, other" category. Also the value is listed at $620 bucks, not the actual cost of the shoes, which is about $320.  your explanation cleared things up. greatly appreciate it. 
How are duties calculated for Fedex packages shipped to the US?    My previous Meermin purchases, duties were either $20 - $35, depending whether it's CM or LM. However, my recent duty bill on the museum calfs are $84 ($6.50 advancement fee). Does this sound right? 
How are duties calculated for Fedex packages shipped to the US?    My previous Meermin purchases, duties were either $20 - $35, depending whether it's CM or LM. However, my recent duty bill on the museum calfs are $84 ($6.50 advancement fee). Does this sound right? 
Hey Steve,    Is GMTO #1 launched yet? Thanks. 
so I heard you alden folks love CHUP socks? Enabled by Mdubs, I see...   Jcrew has selected pairs for about $15 a pop. If you have the additional 10% code, it goes down to $13.50!   Anonymous ism  has some for about $18 a pair. By the way, I read that the marled  socks aren't that great, but the pattern ones are solid. 
Hey Frank,    Is there enough spacing on the 3636 compared to the P2 to actually size down by 1/2? 
No problem at all. Thanks.
Still waiting to see how one of my shirts will turn out (adjusted shoulder slope due to Ashish's recommendation). It shoud be in production now. Would I be able to purchase a couple but hold off for production until I recieve the prior shirt?