or Connect

Posts by JezeC

I was thinking about shortening the length of the pants by .25 inches for no breaks.    These are replicated from the measurements of a pair of pants from a mall brand - didn't make any adjustments, hence the reason I requested for improvement by posting pics.  
Would like some feedback on the pants. It's the Pale Grey Herringbone Pants. Was in a bit of a rush, but would wear shoes the next go around. Thanks!    [[SPOILER]]
inspiration pics? 
Is the general rule for cuffs - 1.5" to 2.0"?    1.5" for shorter dudes and 2.0" for taller dudes? 
i know it's a different price point, but i'm curious to find out how does your Meermin size relate to your EG size     Elton, Hiro, Olfe   82,606 and 202.    Thanks!
i know it's a different price point, but i'm curious to find out how does your EG size relate to your meermin size,    Elton, Hiro, Olfe   82,606 and 202.    Thanks!
had to cop this.   
was wondering with DHL, do you pay duties a month later when the bill arrvies like Fedex?
probably $50 or so from the US. that's one of the drawbacks of buying overseas.  the other hurdle is going through customs, in which a package might be returned back to you if the company doesn't accept the package from the shipper. 
It's EP, guys. Is there any doubt that Mike would not go above and beyond to honor the deal considering the guy just bought the piece on sale day?