or Connect

Posts by timbermade

I double checked and they are most definitely whales. They lack the dorsal fin at the top.
Those jodh's are always a fantastic combo with a toj leather.
I'm not sure overlook is the right word for this. There's not much we can really do from our position to rectify the situation.
I asked for Silver and also received Gunmetal not too long ago but I'd rather not send it back and wait a few more months for a simple zipper swap.
Actually I had my jacket delivered. Despite being of the Styleforum persuasion, I don't post pictures of my jacket and have yet to.
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Distorb. I gotchu' buddy!
 If you still haven't received your refund by the 15th, I'll gladly take your backpack spot.
I was at a wedding this weekend so when I got to the office yesterday I was greeted with a package I have only known about in pictures. Got my black MDR ordered July 30, 2013. I can't fill out the excel sheet because I'm currently in a taxi on the way to the airport for NYC. I will say this though, it's so worth the wait. I hated the veins on lamb at first and now I love the veins that run up the arm. The jacket is a little tight in the stomach but that's because I've been...
If it doesn't fit, I will gladly take it off your hands.
 62.5 weeks here, I know that feel.