or Connect

Posts by timbermade

I know the guy behind Grailed from MFA and he definitely doesn't have any venture capital or money. It's just one guy and he has a  partnership with PayPal where they are covering the fees for a limited time.
Like I said previously, would it really be too much to ask for Drew to sit down at a computer for 5 minutes and give us an explanation?
This is hilarious. This couldn't possibly be justified.
I meant to update the thread with the current situation.
Let's be real though, how hard would it be, at the end of your extremely long work day, to come home, and write a one paragraph update. It would take 30 seconds to boot up the computer, 4 to open the browser, 2 to get to styleforum, 1 to get to the posts, and a minute to type a reply.
Are you the guy from EMF? I saw that jacket, good stuff.
It's definitely compromised.
I'm half glad that my jacket is a late July order. I've been lifting since last year to get ready for this jacket and I need to increase the chest and shoulder measurements.
Oh no! One person lost!
Mauro, I'll take that job now. I'm a web designer so I can help you with that aspect. Oh, I do photography too. My salary requirements are one shirt per day until I have all of the shirts and then money.